[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Also note the game is bugged currently regarding witchfire brew.
Will get fixed next patch.
"
Fixed a bug where the Witchfire Brew unique Stibnite Flask didn't grant the Despair Curse Aura if you were immune to Curses.
Where cab this build get %10 elusive on kill ? cuz when i check changelog i see that "added elusive thing" İf we have that i dont use withered step anymore :)
"
henrylucas wrote:
Where cab this build get %10 elusive on kill ?
on top of the passive tree, look for "no witnesses"

This was my first attempt at crafting a claw, is there any way to remove the Dex or +1 Gems with Harvest crafting? Or should I just Annul and pray?
"
ButtButt27 wrote:

This was my first attempt at crafting a claw, is there any way to remove the Dex or +1 Gems with Harvest crafting? Or should I just Annul and pray?

You can remove the +1 gems with harvest craft "remove an attack mod" but you also have attack speed on the claw so it will be 50/50...
"
arzate03 wrote:
You can remove the +1 gems with harvest craft "remove an attack mod" but you also have attack speed on the claw so it will be 50/50...

OK thanks, guess I should craft another usable claw first before gambling with this one then.
i'm still looking this build and something bothering me. We are pathfinder which mean we always have flask charges and our life flask have stauching. Why we still need corrupted blood mod on jewel ?
"
henrylucas wrote:
Why we still need corrupted blood mod on jewel ?
Safety precaution, you can get 20 stacks of corrupted blood and not even notice then insta die. You won't always stare at your buff / debuff status bar.
Okay so, I'm wondering, an Envy Auls might be a little bit pricey, but would it work well with this build?

Or if not, if we take a Malevolence Auls, what would be a good use of that free reserved Mana?
I am testing the build with expanding to the call to arms keynode and tribal fury, 2 insane QoL nodes, I think the traveling is worth and extra strength is also fine for the strength gems.

sacrificing ambidexterity, which I will probably anoint and few other nodes, I need to level to maps now. But I really want the instant enduring cry, which is inane now, really hate any cast time on cries.

I know I could anoint tribal fury, but it's about call to arms.
Last edited by frgntz on Jul 1, 2020, 5:57:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info