Crashing on most events after 3.8.0e update

Is there something wrong with my client? I was having no issues earlier this week and then a patch came out a day or two ago and i keep getting crashes with my flicker duelist whenever I start an event (legion, breach, blight...).

I get no error messages at all. It just hard alt+F4's on me.

Did something go wrong with the update or are other people experiencing the same thing?
Last bumped on Dec 14, 2019, 3:11:07 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Me too
I ended up taking my cosmetics and stopped crash
You're getting the Present error like a lot of us are. nothing we can do to fix that other than wait on GGG.
It happens to me all the time, it never used to only since the above update, There nothing you can do about it, My internet and computer run fine i have checked with my ISP all is good there i have tried everything and nothing changes i have even got new hardware thinking that it could be my system but is not as it happens on no other games i feel your pain and wait frustratingly for help or some sort of fix i have asked for help from ggg and they just ask what character i use when this happens and then no further action is taken, even though it doesn't matter what character i use as it happens on all of them that all have different abilities travel skills etc.

HELP
well since some fixed the crashed by removing all MTX's used on the char, did you try that?
someone said its item filter crasing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info