[3.8] Cobra Lash Assassin | 3.5m+ DPS | 2.0m+ Shaper DPS | Build Compendium | Guide

"
bananasbabyy wrote:
"
Chridian wrote:

Managed to snag this one late last night, I realize it's not perfect but it's pretty decent, and considdering the minus mana cost, I was thinking that could allow us to level up precision a bit further to increase the dps as mana cost isnt an issue at all anymore?

That's a great chestpiece! An upgrade you could look for is finding one with +% crit chance with attacks. Level up precision as you see fit. If you find its too taxing then delevel it a bit. If you feel the need you can put -mana cost on rings so that you could reserve your whole mana bar since your skills wouldn't cost anything.

Yeah I realize that, crit is an upgrade but for now that chestpiece is the best I can do I think ^^
Finally a variation that works. I tried the popular “Poisonator” build, but it barely give me 5k hp. This build is cheaper, requires less gem slots and way more hp. Nice build brother
"
ooyaphetsoo wrote:
Finally a variation that works. I tried the popular “Poisonator” build, but it barely give me 5k hp. This build is cheaper, requires less gem slots and way more hp. Nice build brother

Glad you like the build but remember that everyone has a different playstyle that one just wasn't for you :)
Sometimes during red maps when I'm solo, I do find myself struggling a little bit, against blight.
Say for example that you get 5 lanes, from 5 different angles.
Do any of you have any tips or tricks on how to deal with this, I barely find myself having the time to stop and upgrade towers even it gets so hectic.
"
Chridian wrote:
Sometimes during red maps when I'm solo, I do find myself struggling a little bit, against blight.
Say for example that you get 5 lanes, from 5 different angles.
Do any of you have any tips or tricks on how to deal with this, I barely find myself having the time to stop and upgrade towers even it gets so hectic.

What types of towers are you building? My current favorites are stun turrets with ice turrets. A support turret can help a lot too. If you lack damage then meteor turrets are definitely the way to go. Just gotta check their resistances.
Sentinal minion towers, meteor, and arc towers are what you want for helping you kill. Use cold towers at choke points.
What do you think about Pierce with this build? On the tree or as gem. Will it help a lot with clear speed?
"
FoToR wrote:
What do you think about Pierce with this build? On the tree or as gem. Will it help a lot with clear speed?

A viable option people do for endgame bosses is to switch to Venom Gyre and take the pierce nodes on the tree. Since Venom Gyre returns to you it can apply two poisons every time. But for Cobra Lash I don't recommend pierce as it does nothing for bosses and for clearing you have chains anyway. If you want better clear then maybe just add chain to your 6link and swap for bosses.
Last edited by bananasbabyy on Sep 25, 2019, 10:21:00 PM
About when would you say this build starts doing a lot of poison damage. I've been following this build from poebuilds.net/cobrash and I'm not doing that much poison damage yet.
I have a question regarding the mechanics of Plague Bearer. If I understand correctly, damage modifiers from you or support gems are not applied to it, since it's basically just deducted damage you previously dished out?

So quality on the Increased Area of Effect Support (Supported Skills deal 0.5% increased Area Damage per 1% quality) is practically worthless. No need to get quality on it, am I right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info