[3.8] Cobra Lash Assassin | 3.5m+ DPS | 2.0m+ Shaper DPS | Build Compendium | Guide

Currently lv.41 following tree by the levels. Have my sockets and all skills but keep running out of mana. How do I fix that without constantly popping mana flask?
"
dcc1997 wrote:
Currently lv.41 following tree by the levels. Have my sockets and all skills but keep running out of mana. How do I fix that without constantly popping mana flask?

That is because of the mana costs the 6L setup has when you use the Tabby early on + Herald and Skitterbots. I had exactly the same problem, but I managed to live with it, spammed my mana flask more often and at some point the mana pool and sustain catches up. Later you can even consider dropping the mana flask completely if you feel like it.

edit: I also see that you haven't taken the Soul Raker notable in the claw wheel yet. That's going to help a lot with sustain (I'd say it is crucial). Take it asap.
You basically skipped the only and most valuable node when it comes to mana leech, although it's already been in the 37pts tree.
Last edited by Cendrake on Sep 19, 2019, 11:15:56 PM
"
dcc1997 wrote:

You can find a chestplate with -mana to cost of skills if its really a problem for you. You can also craft it onto your rings.
Hey, @bananasbabyy, I saw another Cobra Lash Assassin version on poe-vault, which is fairly similar to this one and they recommend Dendrobate as body armor. What's your take on it?
Yep completely skipped it. Have no idea how. Thanks!
"
Cendrake wrote:
Hey, @bananasbabyy, I saw another Cobra Lash Assassin version on poe-vault, which is fairly similar to this one and they recommend Dendrobate as body armor. What's your take on it?

I'll be adding an in-depth gearing section soon. You can take uniques as you see fit. Just check PoB to see if it will decrease or increase your DPS/defenses and see if its worth the trade for you. I prefer the amount of defense I get from a rare chest. Optimally I'd have an elder chestplate with %life, -mana costs, and +% crit chance to attacks. I don't think anything could beat that.

Managed to snag this one late last night, I realize it's not perfect but it's pretty decent, and considdering the minus mana cost, I was thinking that could allow us to level up precision a bit further to increase the dps as mana cost isnt an issue at all anymore?
wat do u think about craft 60% chance for poison inflicted to deal 100% damage ?
Kill All On Sight
"
Chridian wrote:

Managed to snag this one late last night, I realize it's not perfect but it's pretty decent, and considdering the minus mana cost, I was thinking that could allow us to level up precision a bit further to increase the dps as mana cost isnt an issue at all anymore?

That's a great chestpiece! An upgrade you could look for is finding one with +% crit chance with attacks. Level up precision as you see fit. If you find its too taxing then delevel it a bit. If you feel the need you can put -mana cost on rings so that you could reserve your whole mana bar since your skills wouldn't cost anything.
"
Nizamsmorty wrote:
wat do u think about craft 60% chance for poison inflicted to deal 100% damage ?

That's a tough one to calculate since that isn't shown in the PoB dps calculation. I'm sure it is really good though. In my BiS claw setup that would definitely be on it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info