[3.8] Cobra Lash Assassin | 3.5m+ DPS | 2.0m+ Shaper DPS | Build Compendium | Guide

I noticed only a few cobra lash builds take the dodge nodes past acrobatics. 13% reduced hits taken and 30% chance to dodge spells seems extremely good for 4 points. Could someone explain why so many people opt to not take those nodes?
"
Omyy wrote:
I noticed only a few cobra lash builds take the dodge nodes past acrobatics. 13% reduced hits taken and 30% chance to dodge spells seems extremely good for 4 points. Could someone explain why so many people opt to not take those nodes?

The tree is flexible. It is all preference. I find I can manually dodge spells pretty easily. Attacks on the other hand are kind of random. Take them if you'd like. If you're playing this build in hardcore its a must.
cool guide, close all content, thanks
"
bananasbabyy wrote:
"
SirAssis wrote:
Hey, your build looks really good but i'm curious about end game content. What have you done so far? Shaper, elder... ? And how good was the build at it?

I've done yellow Elder, red Elder, and Shaper. Uber Elder should be down within one or two days. I'll try to screenshot it or record it.

Thanks for the guide

i play this Builds with 2 claws,since the league started.

the Clearspeed is good

But there is a problem with bosses and single target.....
Not sure that's enough for end game content

In general I do not recommend on this skill(cobra lash)
"
xXx_1 wrote:
"
bananasbabyy wrote:
"
SirAssis wrote:
Hey, your build looks really good but i'm curious about end game content. What have you done so far? Shaper, elder... ? And how good was the build at it?

I've done yellow Elder, red Elder, and Shaper. Uber Elder should be down within one or two days. I'll try to screenshot it or record it.

Thanks for the guide

i play this Builds with 2 claws,since the league started.

the Clearspeed is good

But there is a problem with bosses and single target.....
Not sure that's enough for end game content

In general I do not recommend on this skill(cobra lash)

I thought it was fine for Shaper. If you want more single target apparently taking pierce nodes on the tree and using Venom Gyre is better. I have yet to test it out.
PoB show wrong damage. Temp chain give you 1.8million damage. but why ?? spell dont give any damage or curse for effect. Can you explain ?
"
r0mio wrote:
PoB show wrong damage. Temp chain give you 1.8million damage. but why ?? spell dont give any damage or curse for effect. Can you explain ?

Temporal chains give more damage because they increase the duration the poisons last on the enemy. It makes sense that making the poisons last longer would give them more damage.
How does this build handle red blight maps?
What kind of rare dagger should you use with bino's for dual daggers? or can you use two bino's?
"
Camaron wrote:
How does this build handle red blight maps?

I've completed T15 blighted maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info