Guild stash

how do i find out if the guild stash needs permission to put in or take out stuff? since it allows me to take out stuff one out of three guild stash tabs.

Thanks
Last bumped on Feb 19, 2020, 2:08:31 PM
"
hkwingz wrote:
how do i find out if the guild stash needs permission to put in or take out stuff? since it allows me to take out stuff one out of three guild stash tabs.

Thanks

Guild stash are bugged at the moment. In my guild we have 4 tabs and 3 of them are working fine and the last one is bugged --> we can't take anything out or put anything in.
sounds like we have the same issue, any idea how long its gonna take to get fixed?
HanSoloDK is correct. Some guild stash tabs are currently inaccessible as mentioned here. Our team are looking into this further now. Really sorry for the hassle but thanks for your patience regarding this!
Hello :D

I have the same problem, i can't take anything out or put anything in the guildstash. I'm the guildmaster :/ it's not fix??
GGG knows that there is a problem and this is the status at the moment -->

"

We have temporarily disabled Guild stash on the realm.
It will be re-enabled as soon as possible.
We're very sorry for the inconvenience!
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
GGG knows that there is a problem and this is the status at the moment -->

"

We have temporarily disabled Guild stash on the realm.
It will be re-enabled as soon as possible.
We're very sorry for the inconvenience!

Hey there, is it still not solved?
I bought guild stash about 20-24 hours ago and still cann't get it activated.

P.S.: Does buying +10 extra slots is the same? Why couldn't it be named the same everywhere. As it confusing me a lot, when I go to shop and cann't see the exact name "buy guild stash". I see "buy 10 extra slots" or "buy premium slot". And when i go back to stash it says "buy guild stash in the shop". It is really confusing a lot!
Last edited by Vizzor777 on Feb 19, 2020, 7:10:24 AM
"
Vizzor777 wrote:

P.S.: Does buying +10 extra slots is the same? Why couldn't it be named the same everywhere. As it confusing me a lot, when I go to shop and cann't see the exact name "buy guild stash". I see "buy 10 extra slots" or "buy premium slot". And when i go back to stash it says "buy guild stash in the shop". It is really confusing a lot!

The problem with the guild stash tab was resolved long ago.

I think you have bought the wrong thing from the shop -->

- 10 Extra Guild Member Slots = 10 extra members that can join your guild. Has nothing to do with Guild stash tabs.

- Premium Guild Stash tab = an extra stash tab in the guild (remember to set correct access rights on the tab.

If you still have a problem, please post clear screenshots showing the problem and also confirm what you bought (post that also in thread but remember to remove personal information --> get that information from the confimation PM you got).
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
Vizzor777 wrote:

The problem with the guild stash tab was resolved long ago.

I think you have bought the wrong thing from the shop -->

- 10 Extra Guild Member Slots = 10 extra members that can join your guild. Has nothing to do with Guild stash tabs.

- Premium Guild Stash tab = an extra stash tab in the guild (remember to set correct access rights on the tab.

If you still have a problem, please post clear screenshots showing the problem and also confirm what you bought (post that also in thread but remember to remove personal information --> get that information from the confimation PM you got).

Thank you a lot for the reply!
Yes, I think that's my bad, I bought the wrong item((( I'd love to return it, but I'm sure it's impossible(((

About stash. So you wanna tell, that "Premium Guild Stash tab" is the way to buy guild stash? It still confuses me since I don't need premium stash tab. I just need the damn stash))) If game calls it this way - I'll be ok with that. Just need to figure it out.

Also do you know any ways to get the spent coins?(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info