Lighting glitches on ground

http://i.imgur.com/o1rnsJP.jpg

These glitches on the ground seem to appear everywhere for me. I typed /debug and the game said:
Your bug report reference number is 998448317
I have an AMD 6870 Graphics card installed with Catalyst 12.11 drivers if you are to believe Catalyst Control Center. I have not changed any setting in the CCC-program and i am running on quite low setting in PoE (like 2 AA, good shadows and low FXAA).
What can i do to prevent this? It is extremely annoying (sometimes the lighting glitches creates a pure, black space in the ground, especially in waterfall cave)
IGN HC: DreTheIgneousBarr
Last edited by Dreuhn on Mar 16, 2013, 9:00:35 AM
This glitches from the picture Dreuhn show I know from another game. ( Titan Quest IT )
It was begin since I got a new grafic card, after the old one was broken.
Old card was ATI Radeon HD 4850, and now I have AMD Radon HD 7750. Catalyst too.

---------------

Edit:

The first part is an answer Dreuhn problem with the glitches he had. So it can stay here, yes ?
I take my other question about "glitches on ground" out of my post. Sorry for do wrong.

Last edited by Hevelchen on May 8, 2014, 11:41:12 AM
1) Please don't necro-bump old posts... especially posts that don't belong to you.

2) Create your own post for your own problem. Please read the "Rules" sticky post for more information.

3) In your new post you make, please include a DxDiag.exe export ("save all information" button) inside of a spoiler tag so we can take a look at the hardware and drivers. Be sure to use the spoiler tag on large amounts of text to keep the thread clean.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info