client crash when entering eternal lab or docks

Hello.

Since last patch, my game client crashes (no error messages) when entering the Eternal Laboratory or the Docks.

I ran the PackCheck.exe program as advised in the Common Technical Problem list, but this hasn't solved the problem.

What can I do to solve or help solving this issue?
"
Suhuy wrote:
Hello.

Since last patch, my game client crashes (no error messages) when entering the Eternal Laboratory or the Docks.

I ran the PackCheck.exe program as advised in the Common Technical Problem list, but this hasn't solved the problem.

What can I do to solve or help solving this issue?

You may have to download the whole Content.ggpk file again because the one you have could have problems still. I've seen it work for other people. Best to just rename the Content.ggpk file and let it download a new one when you launch.

I'd also recommend keeping a backup of a couple prior patches in situations like this so if something goes wrong you can restore to a prior version without much issue. If you're on Windows 7 and have the option enabled, you might be able to restore a prior version already. Just right-click the Content.ggpk file and there should be some option that says something about restoring a prior version. Select a version from a few times back and then try again.

Cheers
Thank you.

I will try that.
That solved the problem.

Thanks.
I have the same problem...reinstalling worked for a while and now it's back to crashing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info