Install files place?

I'm curious where can i find in my computer install files of poe, i want to intall it on second coputer and i didnt want to donwload it all again just the latest patches. Is there anywhere in my computer install folder? I mean the content i downloaded via installer or do i have to download it again..? Thanks
"
m0tY wrote:
I'm curious where can i find in my computer install files of poe, i want to intall it on second coputer and i didnt want to donwload it all again just the latest patches. Is there anywhere in my computer install folder? I mean the content i downloaded via installer or do i have to download it again..? Thanks

You can copy it from your current computer to the second computer without having to download it all again.

My recommendation is to run the installer.msi from this site still, but once it is installed, just close PoE and copy the folder over. The installation is to make sure it gets all the necessary components installed for you.

As for that path to that, it is wherever you told it to. The default will be C:\Program Files\Grinding Gear Games\Path of Exile on a 32-bit machine and C:\Program Files (x86)\Grinding Gear Games\Path of Exile on a 64-bit machine. If you aren't sure still, you can always look at the target path in the Shortcut you launch it from. Just right-click on the Shortcut, click Properties, and look at the path listed there.

Cheers
And would there be a problem if I copy it from 32bit to 64 one?
"
m0tY wrote:
And would there be a problem if I copy it from 32bit to 64 one?

The files are the same in both cases. The only difference is where they're installed to by default.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info