[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
"
lilianmarius wrote:

I didn't know on what to use the Awekener's orb for challenge so your idea was a good one:

Very very nice.

How do you proceed from here?

Alteration till 2 of the 3 affixes appear, and Beastcraft / Regal, or just Chaosspam?

I Imagine it takes a long time to get a worthwhile result.

Probably this will be my endgame project when i'll/if i'll have have enough currency to burn in it.
Last edited by lilianmarius on Dec 28, 2019, 3:05:58 PM
first kill aw6 sirius...first my aw gem...cast while channelling
"
archwerewolf wrote:
first kill aw6 sirius...first my aw gem...cast while channelling

Congratulations, exile! See, when you don't loose hope luck begin to appear also on your street!
"
lilianmarius wrote:

Congratulations, exile! See, when you don't loose hope luck begin to appear also on your street!

well i will use it, but still it costs only 3 ex)
"
archwerewolf wrote:
"
lilianmarius wrote:

well i will use it, but still it costs only 3 ex)

I guess 3 ex is still better than nothing :P

Today i made my deal of the year. One guy listed an almost perfect Crusader Vaal regalia for 20 exalts. I kept a watch of that guy in the past week and he decreased the price several times from 60 ex down to 50 down 40 down 30 and now 20.

I asked him if 20 is the real price of it and we started a conversation about that price, he said that his regalia was missing %crit chance like all the others 90+ or mirror regalia so that's why this low price.

At that moment i had around 15 pure exalts, i told him to wait for me to convert other currencies to get to 20, in the meantime he raised the price to 26 then he said that we would sell for 24 because it's Christmas. When i managed to make it to 22 exalts selling all my jewelers, almost all my chaos, fusings, chromatics, and regrets he said that he is sorry but he re-listed it for 30 ex.

I told him that i can pay 22 ex and my last 150 chaos and 1 x Watcher's Eye with ES recovery which i priced it at about 1.5-2 ex. After a long and infinite bargain in which he accused me of wanting to scamm him to get it cheap and re-sell after for 32+ ex i convinced him that i take it to use not to resell and he finally decided to sell me this wonderful chest for 22 ex 150 chaos and the Watcher's Eye.

Here is the beauty which in my opinion worth way more than 25-26 exalts, almost got to 14K ES now and reached also 2825 Intelligence.

P.S. In the end we became also friends and he wanted me to help him kill Sirius because with this he wasn't able to do that yet :)

Last edited by lilianmarius on Dec 28, 2019, 7:30:52 PM
"
lilianmarius wrote:
20% more damage from shock with any type of damage dealt is an interesting prefix but for us using Elemental Focus in staff i think is not viable!

Vortex have hit damage so we can shock through it. But IIRC conflux does not guarantee minimum shock so even with icestorm we cannot shock anything.
Last edited by pda898 on Dec 28, 2019, 7:39:18 PM
lilianmarius 14k! 2.8k!94k av hit! you crazy!

hmmm if i only have your chest+amul+boots+belt+emp mastery = 3060 int )
well amulet will be enough...just +10k av hit and 229 int and 800 ES
Last edited by archwerewolf on Dec 28, 2019, 8:00:12 PM

still need that increased % attributes.. need some luck :D
Last edited by j00na93 on Dec 28, 2019, 8:05:46 PM
"
archwerewolf wrote:
lilianmarius 14k! 2.8k!94k av hit! you crazy!

hmmm if i only have your chest+amul+boots+belt+emp mastery = 3060 int )
well amulet will be enough...just +10k av hit and 229 int and 800 ES

Can you believe it? And i still randomly die to some shitty metamorph encounters rolled with volatile or other shit like that.

I guess i'll never pass level 97 this league, too much shit around randomly 1 shooting you!
Last edited by lilianmarius on Dec 28, 2019, 8:04:17 PM
Removed
Last edited by Breken on Dec 28, 2019, 10:32:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info