[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Thanks for the great build! I'm using it to level up a character and with barely twinked gear (bought an astramentis early and have been rolling gear with essences) I'm plenty powerful and having fun.
"
Oliversrensen wrote:
Now, this Megalomaniac is good! PM me if you're interested in buying it :P

nice but I think there are other options im running
for now
"
SmackDaSn wrote:
"
Oliversrensen wrote:

for now

Kind of depends on what's available, as you won't really find perfect megalos most likely. But from looking into it the best megalo jewels from a pure damage perspective should be cold to the core + any of the 3 blanketed snow/blizzard caller/ genius. The one you have with blanketed snow/genius is super close to the cold to the core+bizzard caller ones i'm using though.
"
Mindhandler wrote:
"
SmackDaSn wrote:
"
Oliversrensen wrote:

for now

Kind of depends on what's available, as you won't really find perfect megalos most likely. But from looking into it the best megalo jewels from a pure damage perspective should be cold to the core + any of the 3 blanketed snow/blizzard caller/ genius. The one you have with blanketed snow/genius is super close to the cold to the core+bizzard caller ones i'm using though.

nice, running
along with a 4/1 Medium Cluster w/master of fear, wish for death seen to have a good damage buff after killing curses enemy. What's on your other Megalomaniac?
I actually have blizzard caller/cttc on both of my megalomaniacs. Plugging in your blanketed snow/genius one was only a 100 dps loss so basically identical to them. The evil eye/cttc is something like 4k less sirus dps for me but still competitive. As far as the medium cluster with master of fear/wish for death yeah it's very strong and i would recommend that most people run it.

The unnerve from master of fear is only applied after your ball lightning curses an enemy though, so my frostbite curse i'm using as an aura doesn't apply unnerve. With my setup it would have to be my wave of conviction cwdt to apply unnerve with master of fear. Instead of that i'm using a cwdt/blade blast setup to apply unnerve. I am missing culling strike though, but it was such a large dps loss over my megalomaniacs and the passive points where better used elsewhere. Culling strike on sirus for example below a certain damage threshold would be super helpful, but i'm not really sure what that would be.

I wouldn't really recommend people try to run what i'm running while leveling though, i'm min maxing for damage not survivability.

Also worth noting, the blanketed snow/genius cluster should be better than what i'm running if you are not running frostbite as an aura in most cases.
Last edited by Mindhandler on Mar 1, 2021, 2:40:55 AM
wow very nice!

Your absolute right on Culling Strike, I noticed once mobs hit around 20-30% hp, they automatic get deleted, which is really helpful imo.

Blanketed Snow for the +10% Cold Penetrations, Your using frostbite, so I can see why blizzard caller would be best for ya.
"
Mindhandler wrote:
I actually

Why you don't need to use Awakened Hextouch Support lvl5?
"
nocek_czerny wrote:
"
Mindhandler wrote:
I actually

Why you don't need to use Awakened Hextouch Support lvl5?

Because i am only running 2 curses, and 1 of them as an aura. You only need awakened hextouch to run 3 curses if they are linked to cwdt ball lightning because awakened hextouch can apply an additional curse with linked skills.

Besides that the 24% chance to apply elemental weakness to hexproof enemies is kind of irrelevant in my opinion so no need to spend the 20ex on it.

I'm not running enfeeble but that's because i am going for damage not survivability, i have 18.5k es without discipline or 21k with it. Almost never die regardless, and in the rare case i do it doesn't really matter after level 100.
Last edited by Mindhandler on Mar 2, 2021, 3:39:03 AM
"
Mindhandler wrote:
"
nocek_czerny wrote:
"
Mindhandler wrote:
I actually

I'm not running enfeeble but that's because i am going for damage not survivability, i have 18.5k es without discipline or 21k with it. Almost never die regardless, and in the rare case i do it doesn't really matter after level 100.

I will consider it your perfect joke. I bet on defense and I have only 13,000. ES. You can really make a joke.
"
nocek_czerny wrote:

I will consider it your perfect joke. I bet on defense and I have only 13,000. ES. You can really make a joke.

Well, to back up Mindhandler - I am still working on my last 3 increased intelligence items (gloves + 2 rings) and I do not have such items as Mindhandler has, and I am currently sitting on 14.5k ES... So definitely no joke there... Just saying :)

@Mindhandler - the build does not feel squishy any more, using those flasks did the trick for me, I simply cannot die now if I am not sleeping :) Finished Sirus A8 with no death, it is pretty smooth now, I wonder what will happen when I manage to run both rings and gloves :)
Cheers
F

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info