[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Graiaule,

A few tips for UE that help out.

1. Make a second staff with a Fortify Gem:

You'll have less DPS but the extra defense is worth it.

2. Definitely fill out Yugul. Every little bit of defense helps.

3. Bring at least two Sapphire Flasks with good mods:

4. This is an expensive option, but consider saving up for a Watcher's Eye that grants extra ES when Clarity is active to swap out for UE and other big fights:

If you do all or even some of these, it will help make the fight much easier. Good luck!
Last edited by SasoriOtoko on Nov 14, 2019, 10:07:33 AM
Is it worth using Purity of Ice for UE?
Give it a try and let us know how it works out. :)

One ring to rule them all...

Expensive, but worth it. INT increased by 72 along with a big boost to DPS and ES. :)
Last edited by SasoriOtoko on Nov 16, 2019, 4:13:23 PM
Decided to give this a try before the end of the league. Just hit 52 and leveling feels really smooth since I got WI/CWC. Mines were really not my thing (annoying button presses) before getting to the WI setup.

Just was able to buy astra, hoping to get some semi-decent gear once I get to maps.

The only negative so far is the amount of screen junk icestorm causes, sometimes I cannot even see my minimap.
Last edited by foojin on Nov 19, 2019, 2:33:13 AM
Thanks for the guide. I've really enjoyed playing this build this league.
I made a couple smaller changes but am currently sitting around 12k es 2500 int at level 94. It's a very versatile and fun build.

As I tweak things around, I thought I saw something about blood rage and the desired attack speed to maximize the ICD of Whispering Ice. I can't seem to run back into it. Anyone know offhand. I do not want to overshoot the mark.

Again awesome build and guide. Good Work!
Already can't wait for how laggy game will be with new spell cascade plus.
"
Already can't wait for how laggy game will be with new spell cascade plus.

That gem itself makes me want to play the build again next league.
Hi,
Regarding the vaal regalia body armor, 12% increased intelligence versus a flat ~50+ intelligence, which one provide more intelligence for the build?
Thanks.
The 12% is vastly superior to a flat 50+ intelligence. However, even 40ish INT is as good (50 being even better) than the 6% craft:

This is my final armour and compared to my old with with 12% Int and 6% increased attributes my overall INT only dropped by a few points. However you will lose a little DEX and STR, both of which are in short supply with this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info