[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
pda898 wrote:

Awakener orb till you get all suffixes, hope that you have 1 free prefix, scour prefixes, block, slam, repeat last 3 steps till you get what you want.

Before someone tries to do that, I looked the chances start of this league, and if I understood them right you have about 1,4% chance per prefix apply. You would need to use 100exalts to have 50% chance to success.

The reason why you will not find these on trade is that you do not accidentally get this kind of item. You need combined hunter/shaper base, these don't drop naturally so you need to specifically be making this kind of base. What I have seen, only reason to use those bases together is to get item with %int and %attributes. So anyone who would be making that kind of base would be using it themselves. As builds that would be using those are not that common, the cost of making one, and having no other combination of stats that would make it valuable item to another build, means there are no crafters who would be making this kind of item to sell for profit.
"
Cjin wrote:

Before someone tries to do that, I looked the chances start of this league, and if I understood them right you have about 1,4% chance per prefix apply. You would need to use 100exalts to have 50% chance to success.

So this will be significantly easier in harvest?
0 affix rare, just exalt/anul awakaner spam then combine, then target exalt/anul def spam or blockn spam etc. to get rest of affixes?
"
pda898 wrote:
"
Carlovski wrote:

I've no idea how they made that mirror tier one. Can't think of a good way to craft it, must have been some serious luck involved

Awakener orb till you get all suffixes, hope that you have 1 free prefix, scour prefixes, block, slam, repeat last 3 steps till you get what you want.

Ah, Awakener for the %int and % attributes, then try and slam the damage per int roll. That makes more sense.
Unfortunately it doesn't have an 'attribute' tag, which would make things a little easier (And intrinsic catalysts are cheap).

I might have a try at one if I can get a bit of currency together before league end.
"
mdpoe wrote:
"
Cjin wrote:

So this will be significantly easier in harvest?
0 affix rare, just exalt/anul awakaner spam then combine, then target exalt/anul def spam or blockn spam etc. to get rest of affixes?

Maybe - though no idea how rare those crafting options are going to be. It could take a lot of effort to get each attempt, unlike metacrafting which is just expensive.
"
Cjin wrote:
"
pda898 wrote:

Oh ye, I hoped that someone who can understand "scour prefix" also understand the low chances for success.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAqmLq7ES2Y
In the example video and in pob it sais that there is endurance charge generation but I cant understand from where you can generate endurance charge on boss
"
wengus wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAqmLq7ES2Y
In the example video and in pob it sais that there is endurance charge generation but I cant understand from where you can generate endurance charge on boss

You can get it from enduring focus on a medium channeling skills jewel, or on a megalomaniac. If you go with the channeling jewel you can also get hex breaker.
It's good defense and QoL, but you do lose a fair amount of potential int/es.

Weirdly, it's probably worth using more at lower levels/gearing - 3 endurance charges while at 7-9k es may well save you, where another few hundred ES wouldn't.
Once you get 12k+ es, it's less likely and you are better with a bigger buffer and more damage.
Hi everyone wondering if someone can review my BUILD in POB

https://pastebin.com/xiCEXsCC

I just die on maps like i just take damage like no today i dont get it why arent i living

I thought my resistances but its capped at 145% 112% 163 % and chaos is (CI)

ES is 4769

Any thoughts would be great and thanks

A level 72 map and i died unsure what i am missing on the defense side of things

- I Like to say Thanks to the Individual that messaged me and gave me some gear and helped me out with my build thank you very much i really appreciate it

Last edited by Chackster on Jun 11, 2020, 4:08:47 AM
"
Chackster wrote:
Hi everyone wondering if someone can review my BUILD in POB

https://pastebin.com/xiCEXsCC

I just die on maps like i just take damage like no today i dont get it why arent i living

I thought my resistances but its capped at 145% 112% 163 % and chaos is (CI)

ES is 4769

Where are your cast on damage taken setups? (Both curse and ICall)
Is your fleshnstone in blood or sand stance? (U want sand for dmg reduction)
hey

So i am in sand stance.

This is what i am working on currently

5L: CWDT (lv 1) - Ball Lightning (lv 4) - Curse of Hit (level20) - Enfeeble (lv 20) - Frostbite (lv 20)

For my Helm i am working on

CWDT level 20 immortal call level 20 frost bomb and increased duration trying to max this ones on my helm

Last edited by Chackster on Jun 11, 2020, 2:26:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info