[3.10]Maddington's |STATIC STRIKE|

"
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
I wonder how this will play out on blighted map also what oil passive should we go for?

Blightened maps have been pretty strugle. I am trying to looking some solution
how i can beat those. I think i am slacking with my tower strategy / enchants.
I try to get some video when i am completing blight map.

I will update oil enchant suggestions here when i am 100% sure what to use.
There is so many options what we could use so need to check them properly.

Ah, might be lacking gear stuff? like voidforge would easily make it alot easier
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
"
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
I wonder how this will play out on blighted map also what oil passive should we go for?

Blightened maps have been pretty strugle. I am trying to looking some solution
how i can beat those. I think i am slacking with my tower strategy / enchants.
I try to get some video when i am completing blight map.

I will update oil enchant suggestions here when i am 100% sure what to use.
There is so many options what we could use so need to check them properly.

Ah, might be lacking gear stuff? like voidforge would easily make it alot easier

Thinking chain would help and yes voidforge gonna be major buff to our damage and it will provide help a lot. I am trying to farm void and lore this week and then i can give sure results.

Thank you for your feedback!
Interesting and fun guide, kept me smiling whole time while reading. Maybe i need to try this build out - just for the fun! :-) Thank you for being active, it helps a lot if there is anything to ask or so.
Idk what to do.. this seems pretty fun.. but idk if should start going this because i want to do fast maps and clear end game bosses well without change characters this maybe will do?
"
Idk what to do.. this seems pretty fun.. but idk if should start going this because i want to do fast maps and clear end game bosses well without change characters this maybe will do?

First of all, its pretty fun and you can do maps / bosses with this build. I have seen only problem with blight encounters and blight maps and i am looking some evolve there. But shaper / elder / all maps fast, fun, easy :)
"
Snadipanda wrote:
Interesting and fun guide, kept me smiling whole time while reading. Maybe i need to try this build out - just for the fun! :-) Thank you for being active, it helps a lot if there is anything to ask or so.

Happy to hear my guide made you smile :-) Thank you for your support!
Hey man,
this is my first character after I've beaten the shaper with my league starter.

So as a second character, the leveling phase was lot of fun, really fast and overall a good experience!

Now at the endgame I'm having the struggle with crit chance.. how do you scale it up to 40-50% ? I'm checking out your gear recommendations but I feel like I'm missing something huge when it comes to crit scaling.

I've a 5l voidforge equiped with 20% crit chance, with my terminus I had around 40% (thats the base crit chance of the weapon,huh?)

so how do i scale crit? and in general damage with this build. ty for the answer!
"
Dosenbrot wrote:
Hey man,
this is my first character after I've beaten the shaper with my league starter.

So as a second character, the leveling phase was lot of fun, really fast and overall a good experience!

Now at the endgame I'm having the struggle with crit chance.. how do you scale it up to 40-50% ? I'm checking out your gear recommendations but I feel like I'm missing something huge when it comes to crit scaling.

I've a 5l voidforge equiped with 20% crit chance, with my terminus I had around 40% (thats the base crit chance of the weapon,huh?)

so how do i scale crit? and in general damage with this build. ty for the answer!

Hey! It's nice to hear you had fast and fun leveling phase as this guide promised ;)

I can check your PoB if you want PM me that but first check these things:
- You use
crit potion? https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Diamond_Flask
- This is 1 core item in this build too and it will provide some crit too.

- You have all critical chance nodes from talent tree?
- You should look some Jewels too with crit chance for 2 handed weapons / global anything what can increase your crit.

There is some examples.
- Also remember keep this gem ? level 1-3 so you get your all auras.

Hope this helped and PM me / ask here / in game if you have still problems.
Thank you and good luck exile!
Last edited by maddingtonbear on Sep 18, 2019, 10:47:42 AM
Hi !
At first, sorry if my sentences isn't good but i have some difficult to write in english.
And thank you for the work you did for this build, i really like it !

I would ask you if ice golem cannot be use in this build, on unset ring for exemple. It give us crit and accurancy and it's another target.

I have a second question on the ascension. I read the spoiler of Playstyle and Talonaus86 say the beam isn't depending of attack speed. So Onslaught isn't totally usefull.
So, and how much usefull is Avatar of Chase than Avatar of Veil ?

I hope you can understand my words ^^"

"
Morghedien wrote:
Hi !
At first, sorry if my sentences isn't good but i have some difficult to write in english.
And thank you for the work you did for this build, i really like it !

I would ask you if ice golem cannot be use in this build, on unset ring for exemple. It give us crit and accurancy and it's another target.

I have a second question on the ascension. I read the spoiler of Playstyle and Talonaus86 say the beam isn't depending of attack speed. So Onslaught isn't totally usefull.
So, and how much usefull is Avatar of Chase than Avatar of Veil ?

I hope you can understand my words ^^"

Hey! Thank you for your reply.
Yes! Ice golem would be really good and you can use that in this build.
Only problem we don't have gem space so much but we can always improve, take away leap slam buffs example or what ever you feel not usefull OR yes you can use unset ring if it is good one, then its worth ofc.

Attack beams doesn't scale attack speed yes, that's true but of course it's not bad either we can hit fast to enemies / boss we still make good dps.
With PoB calculations Avatar of Chase increase our dps almost 100% more than Avatar of Veil and chase will provide us so much defensive buffs "30% more chanse to evade melee / projectile attacks" and there is more but thats enough us to tell why its better.
Onslaught buff is good becouse we get that evade chance during onslaught and attack damage.

Hope this helped you and good luck!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info