3.8| Stress Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

"

CWDT procs clock wise with links, so you have desecrate proc first, then offering.

This is great intel, I am finally able to get CWDT, thanks for this, I will set it up this way!
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
"
GrunkleBob wrote:
"

CWDT procs clock wise with links, so you have desecrate proc first, then offering.

This is great intel, I am finally able to get CWDT, thanks for this, I will set it up this way!

May your chromes cooperate - mine have not.
<3
Last edited by Jancela on Sep 9, 2019, 11:56:03 AM
"
"
Texas_Gore wrote:
Love the build so far :)

One query: CWDT does not support Desecrate meaning unless you've killed something already, your Offering skill ain't gonna proc when you get hit. Or am I missing something?

J

my bad. sorry for inconvenience
Last edited by Texas_Gore on Sep 9, 2019, 12:40:56 PM
"
"
Jancela wrote:
"Unnatural Strength = +2 Level to all Minion Skill Gems" is what the tree states in game once allocated.

As GGG did state somewhere cause there was confusion it's only skill gems with the minion tag that get the +2 from the ascendancy - not support gems with the minion tag.

Edit: Once allocated your gear with will state "+2 Levels from Global Modifiers"

So for my char Banana_Jan my Zombies, Skellies, Golem, Spectres, Holy Relic, and Offering are buffed.
Hey Jancela,

Thanks for checking and posting!

"
"
Stefacle wrote:
Spoiler
I'm only level 26, and at the end of Act 2 so far, but I'm really enjoying the build so far :)

I was lucky to get a Tabula, so got plenty of links to use early on. However,
as I still don't have access to all the support gems suggested in the build, I just slot in whatever support gems I can come by.

I must say that Summon Phantasm is great early on when you don't have that many zombies yet :)
Hey Stefacle,

Thanks! I'm glad you're liking it. Minions are always my favourite. Lucky you with the Tabula!

"
"
limoj wrote:
Spoiler
I been playing your build whole weekend and now i have time to say how much a i love your build ! Its been really amazing, lvling till maps was easy and smooth and pooping skeletons are so much fun.

Now iam focusing on gear soo are there any unique stuff i should be looking for ? For example i got this in stash

also would like to know, if this is good four our build -https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Dying_Breath ?

I also bought this for crafting
is it worth to craft it or better use different unique weapon ?

I also would like to know if is better to have in helm +2 minion gem or x minion dmg/cast
Hey limoj,

I'm really glad you like the build! Thank you!

I'm sure there are tons of great uniques that have been added and modified for minions, but I don't play with or update myself on uniques (just out of personal preference). I think honestly though, with all the changes to minions this league, an all Rare build might not be a bad idea just to see how all the mechanics of minions work. But not all unqiues change mechanics. I LOVE the Dying Breath. It's not going to be the strongest option, but every mod applies to our build which is really cool.

I like crafting. But it can cost a lot. As you get used to crafting, don't spend too much trying to get a combo of mods. The higher the item level of an item, the better the value of mods the item CAN roll (not WILL roll). So keep in mind, until you're clearing T16s with your eyes closed, you'll be replacing your items often.

This league, I would say that increasing the gem level of your minions is way more powerful that 20% increased damage. GGG has now made it a thing that gems can level well beyond 20 which provides very powerful rewards.

Great questions! Let me know if I forgot anything.

"
"
Texas_Gore wrote:
Love the build so far :)

One query: CWDT does not support Desecrate meaning unless you've killed something already, your Offering skill ain't gonna proc when you get hit. Or am I missing something?

J
Hey Texas_Gore,

I'm glad! Thanks for passing it on. It's encouraging!

I'm not sure if I understand the question entirely but CwDT does support Desecrate as Desecrate is a spell. Just ensure that you keep Desecrate below, or equal to, a requirement level of 38.

Let me know if I misunderstood the question.

"
"
GrunkleBob wrote:
Spoiler
I made a meme build on PS4 with EVERYBODY summoning phantasms!
I have SRS totem that summons, skelies summon, zombies summon and spectors.
Will start this in new league since I just play on PS4 for fun when my kids steal PCs from me.
I can honestly say that SRS (summon Raging Spirit) is the deadliest starter gem I have used, and just sooooo much fun!

Wod, thank you again, I mean Damn, this woman is insane.
It was EZ before, but now we are somewhere in the 4x stronger area now???
And here is a fun fact "From Dust" unique jewel now drops 4 extra skeletons.
So you want to drop an army without Vaal? this jewel does it.
Me an my friend are dropping 7 at a time now, nice 1 click Qol for skeletons.
Let's me focus on Ball lightning, I am falling in love with ball lightning :)
Oh, my poison assassin got me a Vaal Summon Skeleton last night in a side area, good Man!
Another fun tip, if you put lightning on a weapon and LEAP into a pack, you can do a base stun and apply EE, but you better leap your ass back out of there fast!
Just totally enjoying leveling, a lot of the fun leaves when daddy has to go to work... MAPS... til then it's LOL fun!!!
And that Carrion golem, WTF with this guy??? Serious anger issues, LOVE HIM!!!
Ha ha ha. Hey GrunkleBob,

Thank, as always for your kindness. Great post! GGG really went minion nuts hey? It's pretty cool to have so many more options. Our options were already so great before 3.8. It's pretty great.

"
"

Hey DamageIncorporated,

Thanks for the post! That's right! I forgot to add that in the guide. (I've made the changes now. Thank you.)

For everyone else, don't go too far out of your way to put CwDT at the end of your link with Desecrate right beside it. Wait until you have the currency to spare. Sometimes you'll have your 4 link with the CwDT gem in the middle of the links. That's okay. All the skills will still cast. Just not in the preferred order. It's uncommon to not have corpses around you. DamageIncorporated's message is what you optimally would like to do to guarantee that Desecrate casts before your offering skill. The CwDT will cast its skills often enough that you'll rarely see Ball Lightning cast without an offering skill above you.

Thanks for the post DamageIncorporated.

"
"
Texas_Gore wrote:
my bad. sorry for inconvenience
It's not an inconvenience at all for any of us. GGG has a lot of users that just want to help others. Please ask as many questions as you like. :)
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Looking forward to Blight dropping on PS4 tonight so I can jump in on this action :)
I will say my experience this weekend says summoner will be very enjoyable on PS4 :) I'm excited too, but I got 2 mouths to feed on the PC so I'll get to PS4 maybe Wed!
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
"
Stefacle wrote:
I'm only level 26, and at the end of Act 2 so far, but I'm really enjoying the build so far :)

I was lucky to get a Tabula, so got plenty of links to use early on. However,
as I still don't have access to all the support gems suggested in the build, I just slot in whatever support gems I can come by.

I must say that Summon Phantasm is great early on when you don't have that many zombies yet :)

I bought my Tabula, it's amazingly easy to farm Chaos Orbs in Blight League! Just find a 4 or 5 portal blight location and then reset the map instance after each run. I was making about 5 or 6 chaos an hour in Merveil's Caverns.

I've got 4 Summon Phantasm gems equipped right now, one on my Zombies in the Tabula, one on my Skeletons, one on my Orb of Storms, and one on my Spark. I can absolutely agree that they are a handy support gem at any level. I had an elementalist build that Used Freezing Pulse with Fork support and Summon Phantasm Support that I managed to get to level 73 in Legion League.
Last edited by MasterZoen on Sep 9, 2019, 2:24:48 PM
"

For everyone else, don't go too far out of your way to put CwDT at the end of your link with Desecrate right beside it. Wait until you have the currency to spare. Sometimes you'll have your 4 link with the CwDT gem in the middle of the links. That's okay. All the skills will still cast. Just not in the preferred order. It's uncommon to not have corpses around you. DamageIncorporated's message is what you optimally would like to do to guarantee that Desecrate casts before your offering skill. The CwDT will cast its skills often enough that you'll rarely see Ball Lightning cast without an offering skill above you.

Thanks for the post DamageIncorporated.

Hi WoC.

I was using your great build and I got to yellow maps with really causal play time. I was using Consecrated Path with a fast mace and I was basically spamming the screen with it, but CwDT wasn't getting triggered that often for me. A few times a yellow map, but there were maps when I only saw the offering one time a map. In this build you're suggesting to not use a melee skill, but another CwDT to cast Ball Lighting. My assumption is you would like to use the new Wand and stay away from close combat, but do you think we will have enough Ball Lightnings to curse mobs? This build invests heavily into curses, so I'm kind of wondering if this is the best way to have both curses up as much as possible. What about casting the Ball Lightning manually?
Can i use this setup of gem? would fuck something in the build?

4 Link -
Ball Lightning
Curse on Hit Support
Enfeeble
Greater Multiple Projectiles* (instead of cwdt)

i'm not enjoying only walking and i feel that Cwdt + enfeeble + Cuse on hit + Ball lightning is not debuffing as i would like, it barely procs and most of the time does not hit the target's.

PS: sorry for my english is not my native language
Question please. If you use 2 convoking wands, in place of a shield, will the minion modifiers stack, giving more power to the minions? Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info