3.8| Stress Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

"
Hello!

Maybe I have a little question on this one?
Is it possible to use spectres instead of skellis?

I guess its maybe an good idea to use slave drivers for bosskilling dps?

And is there a way to switch shield charge in?

Thanks guys!

PS: I just wanna play around with Spectres + Zombies and just trying to get a good skilltree on that one :)

Hey! I am using spectres, skellies and zombies + carnal golem...
I just dropped second cast when damage taken. Set up one with phase run and Convocation (so if i get hit all minions are right beside me and i can run safely with phase run). Thus far (maps lvl2) NO PROBLEM with anything. Of course i die from time to time, but... thats my fault - sometimes i just am too reckless runnning into some AoE rare/unique mobs ;P Now working on life on south-western big +hp node and only hex master left to take, gonna take all points in there since i do not feel like i need more dmg or anything for my minions. Take a look: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/misiooo0
character Nekrolepka
Thus far works awesome - bosess melt within 1-3s, rest is mostly 1-hit. Just running through maps and everything around dies. I did not even used elemental equilibrium yet (i have it as self cast ball lightning) - no need for this HUGE damage boost, maybe with atziri or other big bosses it will be usefull, now it is useless ;P

As for spectres - i have 3. I am using chieftain and host chieftain from ashenfields for power/endurance charges or whatever they give and one solar guard (deals fire dmg so fine with equilibrium) for BIG damage (single target for now). I plan to move my helmet blasphemy to a wand 3-link and put spectres in helmet 4-link (got helmet with +2 socketed minion gems, and spectre lvl depends purely on gem lvl). As you see - my spectres in offhand weapon do not have any support gems (mostly used for charges generation) BUT - they never died... They have around 45k life. Zombies have ~55k life. All minions regenerate around 4,5%/s WITHOUT any buffs from offering, convocation etc. So 2-3khp/s regeneration for them. Long time i did not saw a pixel drop of HP on my spectres nor zombies.

And yes, my gear, beside tabula rasa, is shitty as hell ;P

If you go my route - drop one CwDT and you will have 4 gem slots free. Put spectres there with blood magic (so those chieftains will cast charge buff every 6s, now it is much less often but helps a lot!) and still 2 slots - one for carrion golem (he gives i think around 30% extra dmg for all minions in range) and one slot for shield charge. And since you get a lot of elemental resistances from tree and ascendancy (30% from ascendancy when on 10+ minions) - you can quiet comfortably use unset ring and put shield charge there, or spectres as supports as i am using them and shield charge to link with something - curse enfeeble maybe beside enfeeble in your lightning spell?
Last edited by misiooo0 on Sep 17, 2019, 3:40:54 PM
-
Last edited by Ciukutus on Feb 9, 2022, 10:39:20 AM
"
Ciukutus wrote:
Wrecker, your build was very good. Guaranteed me good fun!!

Unfortunately in my case, I am unable to complete T16 maps without dying to the bosses.

I usually die with a single shot... ;)

I suppose there is no way to avoid 1-hit deaths - happens to all players ;)
I would drop Montegruls Grasp (your minions should have 75+% resists without it, mine are at 76 i think, also if you followed build minions use COLD for damage so extra phys is not so super) and use some Convocing Wand with minion modifiers (or drop shield and use 2 wands). You can easily have on this wand +20% minion damage, life, attack/cast speed etc. The more mobs you have the less chance boss will target you. Just stay away from his AoE and telegraphed attacks (flame dash all the time! works for me ;P ).Two posts above you can find a link to my PoE account - there you can find what kind of wands i am using. Also i dropped one CoDT (with ball lightning - i cast it manually) and added spectres. Even stand-alone spectre gem is enough - they never died nor i never noticed their life drop even a milimeter (without any supporting gems). And power/endurance charges from spectre chieftains give you a LOT of defense (especially phys dmg mitigation). ANd remember about Bone Armour from ascendancy - it is just like adding 2000+ extra life to you and your minions! (for minions it does not matter - they have what... 60k life? 80k?)

I am far from T16 maps (doing T4 now - no problems at all, everything dies instantly, bosses last maybe 3s tops). But from my experience and what people are saying - cold is great for clearing but fire is much better for bosses... So you can swap (for boss) Hatred aura to Anger aura which will give your zombos fire damage... Maybe that will help?
Last edited by misiooo0 on Sep 18, 2019, 2:09:14 AM
My good sir, let me say thanks for this guide. Being relatively new to POE, I've managed 4 builds so far. One is a Shadow Flame Surge Trickster, and while I will say it is a powerful character at level 83, it requires being alert and no mistakes. I love it.

After reading your guide, what caught my eye as a newbie was the relative low cost and how flexible the requirements are. As a beginner, that is appealing. Let me say, this witch and her minions are a blast to play and so far has carried me deathless through Act 4 with ease. When you said one button, you weren't kidding. I've melted every monster and boss so far with ease...and one button. Love it.

Of course I don't know yet for sure, but I think this character will take me to new depths in the mine. I never played a witch before, and her little remarks periodically are amusing as f. "Everything dies" aint no joke.

So anyway, many thanks for what is turning out to be a very fun and satisfying build to play.
Hey man, I wonder if you tried the build where all minion damage is converted to chaos(the gloves where conversion depends on the slot color). Is it viable?
Some movement skill for this build will be required, if we plant to finish the Atlas. Pillars of Arun will not be possible without a movement skill.

I am thinking whether I shall buy completion of the map or use some movement skill temporary.
Your recomendation for Anointed is Golem Commander?
What do u think is the best Golem to use other than Carrion Golem? or use 2 Carrion?

i'm currently doing Tier 13 maps and been one shot more than i would like...

I thought using Chaos golem to mitigate some damage... what u think? (Gonna use an unset ring or some unique ring (Brinerot Mark) to put the extra gem golem if is the case)
-
Last edited by Ciukutus on Feb 9, 2022, 10:38:49 AM
"
Ciukutus wrote:
As you wrote, yes the mobs and bosses melt. However some higher level ones usually emit absurd amounts of projectile AOE that hit you sooner or later and you die because you have no means in the tree to mitigate them.

One thing that can help with projectile damage is having Lunaris pantheon, the last upgrade is very useful when you have many minions ("Avoid Projectiles that have Chained").
So the anoint system is rather spectacularly powerful, and so far I've anointed 3 things that I normally wouldn't have access to with a Necro:

On amulet I have: Diamond Skin - Clear, Sepia, Teal

On Cowl of the Ceraunophile: Weathered Hunter - Sepia, Amber, Teal
Cloth and Chain - Clear, Clear, Azure

On Breathstealer: Faith and Steel - Sepia, Black, Gold

This is giving me 4 Notables, only 1 of which would normally be in range of my Necro, that grant a total of 46% to all elemental resistances, +20 Dexterity, and bumps to Armor, Movement Speed, Evasion, Damage, and Accuracy. I plan to add Void Barrier to The Stampede, Faith and Steel to Sporegaurd. That will be another +16% to my Elemental Resistances. Then I can focus on getting 2 rings that have "Minions deal +35% Damage" and "+50% to Fire" or "Cold" as opposed to +50% to two resistances.

Those Cowls are seriously impressive, they set a resistance to 75%, and the negatives to the other 2 are easily countered by a ring with +50% to a resistance and two notables that give +12% to all resistances. This is likely going to be my most survivable Necro yet.
Last edited by MasterZoen on Sep 19, 2019, 7:40:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info