Path of Exile: Blight Gem Information

looking at the new changes to poison and the new poison skill and supports does this mean that poison and chaos double-dips once again?
"
Exile009 wrote:
Pestilent Strike still looks dead on arrival. But other poison, minion and mine builds are looking good, so one dead gem seems okay. :)
Not okay. Q_Q
I'm still gonna try pestilent strike but I'm afraid I'll just have to switch to the new proj skills. It's the same old problem... why would you want to get close, to strike distance if you can just kill everything faster and safer from range? For me it's the spreading effect, an interesting mechanic but we'll see how well it competes with the rest.
Hype
Bad Season, bye bye :D
To see the name of every gem under gem :

go to gem page (1. page). press f12. select console tab in dev menu.

paste this code into console:
"

$(".itemRendered").css("margin", "20px 42px 12px 42px" )
$(".iconContainer").find("img").each( function( index ) { var afterC = $( this ).attr("src").substr($( this ).attr("src").indexOf("04") + 3, $( this ).attr("src").length-6); var name = afterC.substr(0, afterC.length-4);
$( this ).parent().append('<div style="position: absolute; width: 102px; word-break: break-word; left: -29px" >' + name + '</div>')
});

GGG, hire a fcking web dev/designer....
Last edited by pphnx on Sep 5, 2019, 4:49:27 AM
Righteous fire...is this a nerf or a buff?
heheheheheeheheeheheheeeheehehehheee ... The Carrion Golem

Soooo.....Increased damage based on number of non-golem minions near it....So that don't exclude temp minions....? Like those from say, Dominating Blow ?
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
Last edited by Marinxar on Sep 5, 2019, 5:34:51 AM
Minefield support - "throw up to 4 additinall mines" so it can throw less?
Golemancer gonna be insane.
Add one Vaal Summon Skeltons for 80% MORE damage omegalol
Mathils actual cat
"
disgustoid88 wrote:
Righteous fire...is this a nerf or a buff?

Its a buff for normal life/es based chars.

Its a slight nerv for extreme life/es chars.
IGN: Toxic_Artillery

Obey the Orb:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2161077/page/1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info