Blight Patch Notes, Item Filter and Passive Tree Information

Jesus Christ, leave the the Atlas be already. Not my idea of fun trying to collect maps just to restore my progress again. 6 years later and indecisive changes are still taking place. Is this an early access game or something?
Last edited by judas14132 on Sep 4, 2019, 9:54:41 PM
Thx for the info.
Also Atlas is fine, it needs to change every league. It's not indecisiveness, it's very much on purpose to shuffe the bosses and introduce new ones etc.
we need a chest with scarab loot in uber lab pls :(
"
Magn3th3ad wrote:
"
halloweendm wrote:
So the tree now has these floating keystones. How are we supposed to snag those? A few can be accessed by Intuitive Learning jewels since they are near empty sockets, but many of them are just 'floating' around the tree with no way to get to them.

Those are the ones you can only get by anointing your amulet or the 4 new Blight uniques using the oils you get from the Blight encounters.

Thanks for answering that for me. I knew the oils could get keystones, I just never realized they would be the only way to get the ones just 'floating' around the tree.
"
judas14132 wrote:
Jesus Christ, leave the the Atlas be already. Not my idea of fun trying to collect maps just to restore my progress again. 6 years later and indecisive changes are still taking place. Is this an early access game or something?

It's not indecisive. It's boss rotation. So you don't have to grind the same bosses every league.
Are new Item Classes are:
Rune Dagger and Warstaff or
Rune Daggers and Warstaves?

I suspect these are typos in the first post because all other weapons' Item Classes are in the plural.

P.S. Not only these Item Classes.
Loot Filter with Tweaker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3264731
Last edited by ANGEL_UNDEAD on Sep 5, 2019, 12:22:57 PM
So Vaal skills and pathfinder got a big nerf with deleting that flask effectivness. new nodes are literally shit.

Dunno if i'm gonna play this league.
Best of the best maps like Spring and Gorge long gone. Cells still firm. Bravo Tencent:)
"
Souleus wrote:
"
judas14132 wrote:

It's not indecisive. It's boss rotation. So you don't have to grind the same bosses every league.

Erm, I'm trying to complete all the Maps (at least the non-unique ones) here, so changing map tiers again means I have to buy some 3.8 tier 14-15 red maps and spend time to run them, AGAIN. Ughh.
At least they could shuffle areas around every year or so, not every fucking league.
Last edited by judas14132 on Sep 6, 2019, 7:22:34 AM
rip spectres
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info