PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

Content Update 3.8.0 -- Path of Exile: Blight

Another thing to add is that they didnt touch impale at all so.. come to think about cyclone again.. maybe not so dead.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
CreoZ wrote:
isnt that summoner league already failed cause summoner nerfs?

Yup, they even managed to kill zombiemancer builds too.
"
nskLantash wrote:
"
CreoZ wrote:

so which build good? and get oneshot from retarded dmg reflection mechanics ? which can only be passed with ele+slayer+scionele/slayer? nice try

Or you can just use those things called "eyes" and reroll\not run a reflect map. That works too.
Is your interpretation of a "good build" a build that has zero weaknesses, zero drawbacks, and basically plays the game for you?

As for which builds might be good based on the patchnotes alone - cyclone's still fine, the nerf isn't nearly severe enough to stop it from being excellent, [besides, impale isn't touched at all], poison should be much more curious now with either assa\pf (i'll probably go for pf tho, too lazy to not use prolif), while zombie summoners are suffering, skele summoners thrive, and lightning arrow, which was already decently strong before, may reach way further now. That's just off the top of my head.

rerol vaaled map. Man i think u forgot times when on maps can appear "Blood Magic". Hope u will not be defend that atleast..
Wow, WTF with the reduced mana support gem???
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
"
Xystre wrote:
Another thing to add is that they didnt touch impale at all so.. come to think about cyclone again.. maybe not so dead.

that what i mean, why touching range? 25% dmg reduction and all will be happy( and delete HH ofc).
Oh yeah baby... Time to theorycraft that minion build !!!
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
"
CreoZ wrote:
"
Bretherezenx wrote:
Copying this from when I asked Jeff about it, but this is the post as-is when I PM'd him. Unfortunately, he didn't have a clue, so...

The patch notes say that the Violent Dead jewels will be non-existent, or nearly non-existent, in Blight, and going forward: They will not drop anymore, and they won't be available from the Quest as a reward either. In addition, the "Flesh Binder" Necromancer Ascendency node that exists pre-Blight is being removed/revamped to not focus so heavily on Zombies as it does. These items/passive node made Zombies a worthwhile DPS option for a minion Summoner, specifically, my favorite build and highly theorycrafted Zombie Summoner. The removal of the item jewel, Violent Dead, and the removal/revamp of that passive node, really.... Utterly kills my build. Is there any way to find out if they were added to the base gem it self? Because if not, I don't think i'll be playing this League at all.

I was really, truly hyped to play my desired build this League, but I can't see how I will with Zombies nerfed so hugely.

So basically I am asking this: Was the jewel Violent Dead, and the Flesh Binder ascendency node baked in to the basic Raise Zombie gem, or weren't they?

I am going to assume that they weren't, because no mention of it has been made in the Patch Notes. But clarification on my part is desired here...

I'm well aware what the new Ascendency Nodes look like, and the new displayed Raise Zombie gem looks like.

The Raise Zombie gem is what I am questioning here. It's all well and fine to give it additional HP % scaling to help non-focused summoners use them as meat shields. That's not a bad change. But specifically the 76% increased cooldown recovery rate of the Slam ability for Zombies on the new gem has me wondering if perhaps the jewels were added to the basic stats of the Zombie's Slam it self (and which wouldn't display on the gem as a listed modifier.)

Which means, and I am asking: Was the basic cooldown of the Zombies' Slam increased (hastened) by 200%, and the damage increased by 60%?
Last edited by Bretherezenx on Sep 4, 2019, 1:43:00 AM
i'm personaly think no one knows) devs too) else it will be writed.
Last edited by CreoZ on Sep 4, 2019, 1:41:00 AM
"
CreoZ wrote:
"
Xystre wrote:

that what i mean, why touching range? 25% dmg reduction and all will be happy( and delete HH ofc).

if I have to guess it's because the league mechanic.. they saw what cyclone range did and how it performed on legion so yeah kinda expected nerf here.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
Verfall777 wrote:
"
Bretherezenx wrote:
Now grants increased cooldown recovery speed for your Zombie's Slam Attack as the gem levels, up to 76% at gem level 20 (previously none).

Violent Dead: Can no longer drop or be obtained from quests.

You have got to be absolutely kidding me. This is the largest nerf you could possibly give to Zombies, trying to MAKE them nothing but meat shields, or to pair with the Minion Instability/Minion RF/Aukuna's Will items/gems. Reverse this crap immediately! You're throwing away Zombies as a solid DPS choice in favor of everything else. No. Stop that.

Violent Dead is 100% mandatory for Zombies' dps, and the passive node for them from the Ascendency gave 100% cooldown recovery, not 76%. This is a bogus, huge nerf to Zombies' damage output, meanwhile you're giving Skeletons some huge amount of love? No. Just no.

Nooooo!
I was so freaking hyped about playing a zombie build as my main, how are you compensating the nerf? How can you make zombies useful with this change?

violent dead is still available through div cards, but unable to easily obtain through drop and quest so you cant do the build from the get go after act 5.

of course that means its price and availability will sky rocket, with all the people on here who were looking to do the same thing, so expect atleast 100c+ for obtaining it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info