Balance in Path of Exile: Blight

"
Klavarnae wrote:
Just remember GGG. For every one person complaining, there's 100s(or more) of people who welcome these changes, just who don't care to post about it.

just remember ggg for every one person who thinks this is good for the game do to blind devotion - there are 1000 other players who question letting the janator make balancing decisions.
"
DjParagon wrote:
"
including a new "Enduring" modifier that lets the mana flask remain after reaching full mana at the cost of duration.

I really don't understand this phrase at all. Could someone elaborate on this please ?

Thanks, cheers

its probably similar to slayer life leech ascedancy.Even on full mana you still regen but for lower duration.This will help if you spam alot of times your skill i guess
"
DjParagon wrote:
"
including a new "Enduring" modifier that lets the mana flask remain after reaching full mana at the cost of duration.

I really don't understand this phrase at all. Could someone elaborate on this please ?

Thanks, cheers

Normally, when you reach full mana, the effect terminates. With Enduring, the effect will last its full duration, even if you reach the cap.
Cyclone nerf.

Alas, my friend, we had the best of times, and the worst of times, now it is time to lay you out to pasture, Where Einhar will Slaughter you.... hahahahahahaha Stupid beast.
"
DjParagon wrote:
"

Thanks, cheers

I assume it's about the additional effects of flask.
Non-enduring mana flask of something - the something effect is on as long as your mana is growing and dies the instant your mana is full ("flask no longer working")
Enduring mana flask of something - the something effect lasts for the given amount of time independent from your mana pool state, with given amount of time being lowered compared to standard.
So....no wand improvements, huh?
Ancestral Call Support has had its damage penalty lowered, resulting in no damage penalty at level 20 of the gem. This is to further help the clearing capacity of Strike attacks.

Best day of my life T_T
"
KEADTR wrote:
TS+2 NOW TS+1 ?!?!?! GGG YOU REALLY [Removed by Support]/KILLING LAB FARMERS I STARTED TO HATE THIS GAME. WHY THE FCK ALWAYS NERFING ENCHANT ? WHY ?

[Removed by Support], thanks GGG finally unnoticed skills will be valued!
Last edited by Al_GGG on Sep 2, 2019, 9:23:50 PM
del. double post
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Sep 2, 2019, 9:25:02 PM
"
Orcasauce wrote:
Or, you know, you could try those builds? Or any of the new poison skills. If you don't enjoy playing the game and trying new builds then why bother with PoE at all? That's kind its thing. If you want more of the same league after league Diablo 3 is probably what you're looking for. If you don't want the same thing league after league, but then complain when you don't get that "same thing" from last league that you really liked, well perhaps consider evaluating the conflict between what you think you want and what you actually want.

Maybe let people decide what to play instead of spoon feeding them with overbuffs and overnerfs?
You know what's gonna be nerfed in 3.9? Assassin's Mistwalker ascendancy - it's just straight up broken.
And deadeye, because they are buffing chain in this league and deadeye is already popular. So it must to be gutted in the next league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info