Balance in Path of Exile: Blight

"
The skill provided too much area of effect for heavily invested characters

well....if u -> HEAVILY <- INVEST...u should have heavy rewards in the end right ?.... naaaaaaaaaaaah.... :)))))))))
🎥 Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/unga___bunga
🟢 SC League Thread - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576251
🟢 STD SC PoG SHOP - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2936410
🔴 Ribs - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9OJed57srnoXRP46QRznSw
Hurry up and run out and buy all those supporter packs and MTXs! Forget what the patch notes say... forget actually playing the game.

Just keep throwing money at TenCent! GOGOGO
"
holyart wrote:
"
KEADTR wrote:
TS+2 NOW TS+1 ?!?!?! GGG YOU REALLY [Removed by Support]/KILLING LAB FARMERS I STARTED TO HATE THIS GAME. WHY THE FCK ALWAYS NERFING ENCHANT ? WHY ?

[Removed by Support], thanks GGG finally unnoticed skills will be valued!

well support removed the gem lol can you pm me what gem you talked about. ty
fk archnemesis.
"

Wait, some people actually play this game with the sole goal of playing only ONE ascendancy? Like, what? I thought the entire point of this game was trying out new builds, and with power-creep the possibilities are endless. But okay mate, buh bye.

I could have sworn the point of the game was to play what you liked and not being forced to play shit you didn't to have a viable change at playing certain content...Elementalist implies mastery of elements, but god ducking famn if GGG didn't give Mr.Stabby a way to take some mediocre amount of elemental damage and scale it into Chaos to make Ele-chan look useless. And then No-Pants beats her too...

They've effectively taken a hard-point/one attribute character and turned it into an ordinal one so why even fucking bother anymore, right?
"
nadakuu wrote:
Cyclone was overplayed because they released a patch in which all other melee skills did not work - be it animation cancelling , speed penalty, or changes to strikes. They simply did not make melee skills interesting.

I played Wild Strike in Legion. And not even as a Slayer (block Gladiator). Certainly didn't feel like "other melee skills did not work". On the contrary, it felt better than ever before. And far more fun than just mindlessly spinning through the whole map.
Last edited by Exile009 on Sep 3, 2019, 8:40:57 PM
PATCH NOTES?
🐢
"
IamLoco wrote:
Oh wow.
As a (mostly) standard player, I already stopped gearing up my (old) berserker with a new cyclone build after Chris said on reddit that it´s "not working as intended".

So, that "minor" nerf now includes:
- Cyclone AoE (which was more a "problem" of certain ascendancies) got nerfed
- Cyclone flat Phys Bonus cut in half
- Berserker got nerfed (stop trying to make anyone play Warcries)
- Mana cost reductions aka free Cyclone was nerfed
- Pulverise nerf again nerfs Cyclone AoE and will probably render the skill unenjoyable for every class except the mentioned "problem" Ascendancies

Thinking "OK, time to go back to my MoM Hierophants then" also seems to be no option, as you obviously change the Hiero Ascendancy and cut the defensive part of the mana branch - which means mind over matter obviously.
So you also need to nerf the defenses of an already slightly squishy class?

You can´t imagine HOW fed up I am with your mindless nerf mentality.
I already put PoE aside for the last weeks, but I think since you make it impossible to min-max any build in the game for the long run, I might as well quit this nerf-orgy all together.

Maybe this is really the result of an mtx based business model, where you don´t care about the balance but rather about selling as many different skill mtx as possible, who knows.

The idea behind PoE once was "play whatever you want", it´s clearly now "play whatever we want".

i have read lot of comments till the page you posted. i think page 17. and i feel it. months now i am minmaxing my 2 builds . i cant have both things in game what i want. to kill and survive to kill in economy. like my account is cursed.

looked some charts. and poe players base declining pretty fast paced. and myself playing every day less and less.

in legion i got rewarded in monolith but gets boring. merge happened. boom standard again. tastes like water soaked bread without nothing. buff up map 0 reward. should i pickup rare items and vendor for alternatios reward? no ty.
i had my fun with this game. time to move on to another game. something new and fresh. gl
fk archnemesis.
Last edited by SuperDrop on Sep 3, 2019, 8:57:18 PM
i immediately regreted buying this last supporter pack
i'll never again buy a supporter pack before reading patch notes, never!
Pretty soon GGG will introduce using your auto attack as a way to generate mana like Diablo 3.

GG(G)
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
Orcasauce wrote:
Or, you know, you could try those builds? Or any of the new poison skills. If you don't enjoy playing the game and trying new builds then why bother with PoE at all? That's kind its thing. If you want more of the same league after league Diablo 3 is probably what you're looking for. If you don't want the same thing league after league, but then complain when you don't get that "same thing" from last league that you really liked, well perhaps consider evaluating the conflict between what you think you want and what you actually want.

Maybe let people decide what to play instead of spoon feeding them with overbuffs and overnerfs?
You know what's gonna be nerfed in 3.9? Assassin's Mistwalker ascendancy - it's just straight up broken.
And deadeye, because they are buffing chain in this league and deadeye is already popular. So it must to be gutted in the next league.

Sorry, this was actually meant to be a reply (quote) to someone complaining they're only buffing two boring skills "Minions" and "Mines" to force people to play abilities that no one likes.
May all your rings be unique

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info