Private Leagues for Path of Exile: Blight are now available!

If you're eager to prepare for the launch of Path of Exile: Blight, you'll be glad to know it's now possible to create Private Leagues for the upcoming launch. Click here to set up your Private League now! Please be mindful that you won't be able to participate in these events until they officially launch on September 6th.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Last edited by Obumbro on Dec 25, 2019, 1:13:03 PM
ok
A casual gamer
!
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
!
!!
no more news?
Balance Manifesto??
Patch notes??.

We do t care about this private servers
Give us the Balance Manifesto and patch nodes. Jesus crist. The pain of waiting is allready to mutch!
So, Legion hasn't quite finished migrating yet?

I ask, because I have two characters still listed as being in SSF Legion League, and when I click on them, I get the message "This league has ended. You cannot create characters in this league."

I know this is better in the Bug Reports subforum, but people tend to get testy when you make new threads in these parts. Besides, I figure there are more eyes on the Announcements subforum than most of the others.

EDITED TO ADD: Yup, fine now. TIL migration takes a little time after the official start time. Thanks, gang.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Last edited by Gruentod on Sep 2, 2019, 7:31:22 PM
"
Gruentod wrote:
So, Legion hasn't quite finished migrating yet?

I ask, because I have two characters still listed as being in SSF Legion League, and when I click on them, I get the message "This league has ended. You cannot create characters in this league."

I know this is better in the Bug Reports subforum, but people tend to get testy when you make new threads in these parts. Besides, I figure there are more eyes on the Announcements subforum than most of the others.

Ye never had this before. I hope its fine even though it failed when I clicked migrate all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info