[3.8] 🔥🔥🔥 Burning Army🔥🔥🔥 Ice / Carrion Golems, Infernal Legion -support, Specters, Animate Guardian

"
misterfob wrote:
Quick update for anyone interested.

I've been following the build minus trying the infernal legion (I really wanted this though so sad face). Been reading here and on other threads, it's just not worth it at the moment. So basically I have a fire version of carrion golems and they feel fine for t15 so far. That's what I'm up to.

Been on somewhat a budget as of this writing, anima stone being the highest priced item, 1 primordial might (needs a patch to get aggressive working + price has dropped since initial rush) and a tabula.

Hello :)

Yep, unfortunately Infernal Legion is not really worth it at the moment. I wish it will be buffed next league to make is more competitive.

Using Carrion Golems seems very fun way to use fire conversion. I'm still leveling my own Carrios to hit lucky lvl 21/20. I will test them later, and they could easily find home in the build.

"
Im trying this build as well and I put infernal legion on my spell totem skeletons which worked great with Earendels as I was leveling but its starting to get slower as I move into act 8 so I switched to Clayshaper so I can get 3 golems. Im now running Tukohamas Vanguards/skeletons Elemental army, with 2 ice golems and 1 carrion, and 8 zombies. Its a bit slower now but it works ok. Im level 58 and have a nice helm with burning damage and minion damage at 65 and Im going to use Doedres Skin 6 link armor as well.. This is my 5th rebuild this league so far as I play HC and Im hoping this one finally gets it done...

"
Ripped at Solaris/Lunaris somehow at lvl 58 , was crushing the game content, but now back to 36 and trying to decide how Ill proceed. Infernal Legion on skeleton totem works really good so I think Ill keep that going. Love the Vanguards with elemental army and multiple totems too. Im considering losing the golems and going with Herald of Agony as we don't have enough sockets for everything I want to do. I like the build enuff that IM going to try it again, anyone else still playing this ??

Hi :)

Glad to hear you like the build in HC!

It's not really optimized for HC, but my Flame Golem 101 had been used to farm t10 maps in HC with good speed and relaxed play-style. Maybe you can tweak the setup for mure safety.

I would check my Flame Golem 101 blocking Necromancer setup and combine it with conversion build as self block Necro is much, much safer than other vasriants. Also running 1x Chaos Golem could be worth it, as you get lot's of physical protection from it and physical damage is most dangerous for the build.

Here's the link to Flame Golem 101 thread :
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Last edited by mika2salo on Oct 19, 2019, 1:35:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info