[3.8] 🔥🔥🔥 Burning Army🔥🔥🔥 Ice / Carrion Golems, Infernal Legion -support, Specters, Animate Guardian

"
Skart21 wrote:
Based on your experience which composition would you recommend between this [3.8] Burning Army - Ice or the [3.8] Flame Golem 101 ?? (Many times they give me survival problems the build of pets but I love them) I would appreciate your advice, I am a rookie player.

Greetings and thanks for your guides

Hello :)

For new player, I would definitely recommend the Flame Golem 101 default Necromancer. It has excellent defenses and very high DPS with good balance of everything a build needs.

Pledge of Hands Elementalist and Victario's Charity shield Necro have much less defenses, but have higher DPS on the other hand. The DPS is not really needed that much as bosses die in few seconds even with default Necro, but it's always fun to push for more.

This Burning Army is more like an idea than actual build yet and I can only recommend it for seasoned players so far. PoB is not updated so that we even get the stats from the gloves right yet, supports gems are still in testing and I miss Aspect of Spider ring or belt to test the optimal setup. I will keep on posting updates and videos on how the build develops in here and anyone interested in the concept can use this or post improvement ideas.

"
"
Epi77444 wrote:
It may be caused by infernal legion proc'ing only once? That's the annoying part of this gem.

Hey :)

Yep, Infernal Legion not stacking is very annoying. The point in having tons of burning minions seems wasted if they all lose damage support gem. Sticking Infernal Legion for Animate Guardian seems most optimal, as it's mostly for utility anyway. However we need PoB to calculate how much damage it takes per second and how much regen / resist overcap we can give it by our gear, its gear and skill-tree. I guess GGG could make change for the Infernal Legion gem in the end and add actual minion damage multiplier on it with the damage aura.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Can we have a blight league video of this concept?
It's all pretty decent layout in the guide
But how doable is this in blight league?
You can invest mirrors in this build in standard but is it worth doing in blight league. Was very misleading noticing you did this in STD and not in blight league yet
"
You can invest mirrors in this build in standard but is it worth doing in blight league. Was very misleading noticing you did this in STD and not in blight league yet

Unfortunately I have very limited time in actually playing league as I have to maintain two guide, answer Youtube -comments, manage guild and deal with real life stuff.

This leaves me only some time to do the Idea -> Testing -> Development -> Product cycle and some of the ideas are very costly to test and might not work. I have to rely on standard to get access to all the items I need for the testing.

There is usually benefit in using standard gear for getting more expensive / powerful items, but the league setup won't be that much different on terms of clear-speed or boss-kill.

I don't sadly have time to level this setup in league myself to it's endgame state. Many times players send videos or reports about their setups own setups in league to show how the build works. I try to provide ideas and players can use them for straight building or inspiration for their own setups.

Hope this answers the questions.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
"
mika2salo wrote:
"

Unfortunately I have very limited time in actually playing league as I have to maintain two guide, answer Youtube -comments, manage guild and deal with real life stuff.

This leaves me only some time to do the Idea -> Testing -> Development -> Product cycle and some of the ideas are very costly to test and might not work. I have to rely on standard to get access to all the items I need for the testing.

There is usually benefit in using standard gear for getting more expensive / powerful items, but the league setup won't be that much different on terms of clear-speed or boss-kill.

I don't sadly have time to level this setup in league myself to it's endgame state. Many times players send videos or reports about their setups own setups in league to show how the build works. I try to provide ideas and players can use them for straight building or inspiration for their own setups.

My comment sounds kinda rude if i re-read this, my apologies.
I appreciate the awnser and understand it. I just always like to see the difference in a league build and a STD build since you dont have that much investment early in the league it is always nice to see certain different takes on the build. At least for me its a nice tip what i always do is that i make a build then try it with a league start economy so maybe say put 1 or 2 ex into it and try to make it budget. This way i have different takes on the build and can showcase the community my progression.

Thanks for your build i really like the idea <3
"
"
mika2salo wrote:
"

My comment sounds kinda rude if i re-read this, my apologies.
I appreciate the awnser and understand it. I just always like to see the difference in a league build and a STD build since you dont have that much investment early in the league it is always nice to see certain different takes on the build. At least for me its a nice tip what i always do is that i make a build then try it with a league start economy so maybe say put 1 or 2 ex into it and try to make it budget. This way i have different takes on the build and can showcase the community my progression.

Thanks for your build i really like the idea <3

Hey and thanks for support :)

No offense taken, thanks for clarifying it! ^^

Your point is very good, and I can check if I can make budget video about it with medium tier items when I get back from my weekend trip. I will be aiming for stuff that can be realistically self-crafted or traded during mid league.

My Flame Golems 101 build eats 80% of the time, so I doubt that I can really create the build in league.

I will keep posting updates about the build progress and answering questions about it or maybe slightly similar builds.
Hey there, did you get around to testing Elemental Army with Tuko Vanguard spectres? Considering the poedb page for Tukos Vanguard doesnt state anything about exposure i was hoping it might stack with the exposure from elemental army (or wave of conviction/selfcast scorching ray for that matter). Did you test? Is there a visual indicator so i could test?
"
Toverkol wrote:
Hey there, did you get around to testing Elemental Army with Tuko Vanguard spectres? Considering the poedb page for Tukos Vanguard doesnt state anything about exposure i was hoping it might stack with the exposure from elemental army (or wave of conviction/selfcast scorching ray for that matter). Did you test? Is there a visual indicator so i could test?

Hey :)

Elemental Army works fine with Tukohamas Vanguards. However I'm not 100% sure about the exposure part.

In theory exposures should not stack, but as Tukohamas physical damage is converted to fire it's possible that the Tukohamas can triger lower exposure for a while before the totem reach max stack and activated stronger exposure replace the weaker one.

I'm not sure if there is any indicator for Exposure. I will have to check that later myself.
Quick update for anyone interested.

I've been following the build minus trying the infernal legion (I really wanted this though so sad face). Been reading here and on other threads, it's just not worth it at the moment. So basically I have a fire version of carrion golems and they feel fine for t15 so far. That's what I'm up to.

Been on somewhat a budget as of this writing, anima stone being the highest priced item, 1 primordial might (needs a patch to get aggressive working + price has dropped since initial rush) and a tabula.
Im trying this build as well and I put infernal legion on my spell totem skeletons which worked great with Earendels as I was leveling but its starting to get slower as I move into act 8 so I switched to Clayshaper so I can get 3 golems. Im now running Tukohamas Vanguards/skeletons Elemental army, with 2 ice golems and 1 carrion, and 8 zombies. Its a bit slower now but it works ok. Im level 58 and have a nice helm with burning damage and minion damage at 65 and Im going to use Doedres Skin 6 link armor as well.. This is my 5th rebuild this league so far as I play HC and Im hoping this one finally gets it done...
In game since Minotaur League..
Ripped at Solaris/Lunaris somehow at lvl 58 , was crushing the game content, but now back to 36 and trying to decide how Ill proceed. Infernal Legion on skeleton totem works really good so I think Ill keep that going. Love the Vanguards with elemental army and multiple totems too. Im considering losing the golems and going with Herald of Agony as we don't have enough sockets for everything I want to do. I like the build enuff that IM going to try it again, anyone else still playing this ??
In game since Minotaur League..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info