[3.8] 🔥🔥🔥 Burning Army🔥🔥🔥 Ice / Carrion Golems, Infernal Legion -support, Specters, Animate Guardian

I am gonna be trying this build too. Going to stack minion regen and also go for minion instability. My understanding is that infernal legion does fire damage per second not degen like old RF did which means it will most likely stack. It would be useless if it didn't especially with an army of minions.

Its high damage though, 40% of minion life a second. I might go Pheonix shield and the node to make shield effect apply to minions rather than myself. Also the new minion element resistance for zombies might help. My skellis will just be popping around after dashing.
Path of Building for 3.8 plz
Last edited by FRAG_FAQ on Sep 6, 2019, 3:35:57 AM
"
KaitoLight wrote:
I think you could still consider Vis Mortis as a viable option for the build as it now gives as 15-20% elemental damage as extra chaos damage for your minions. With a full fire conversation, that could be pretty strong.

Hey :)

That is really good point! I have to check if the Vis will add the chaos damage after the elemental conversion with PoB once it comes out.

"
[edit] My bad, stupid question :p

Hi :)

Glad to hear it got resolve ^^

"
I am gonna be trying this build too. Going to stack minion regen and also go for minion instability. My understanding is that infernal legion does fire damage per second not degen like old RF did which means it will most likely stack. It would be useless if it didn't especially with an army of minions.

Its high damage though, 40% of minion life a second. I might go Pheonix shield and the node to make shield effect apply to minions rather than myself. Also the new minion element resistance for zombies might help. My skellis will just be popping around after dashing.

Hey :)

Yep, life loss should happen as damage taken. However GGG said that the auras won't stack on same enemy. This is why using fewer tanky minions with permanent burn aura seems more effective than having tons of weaker ones with Minion Instability

I added Infernal Army -variant which has Rise of the Phoenix equipped with Necromantic Aegis equipped and added as much area of effect for minions as possible for larget burn radius. I hope that gives good base to go with.

"

I added 3.8 trees to the build now.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Last edited by mika2salo on Sep 6, 2019, 7:20:26 AM
Have you considered the new Elemental Army Support Gem? It will gives them elemental resistances, +4 to all elemental resistances and elemental damage as well, allowing us the switch back to Victario's Charity for our shield.
"
mika2salo wrote:

"

I added 3.8 trees to the build now.

Thanks! From Russia with respect :)
"
KaitoLight wrote:
Have you considered the new Elemental Army Support Gem? It will gives them elemental resistances, +4 to all elemental resistances and elemental damage as well, allowing us the switch back to Victario's Charity for our shield.

Hello :)

That's a very good point! I will test how the Elemental Army modifies the damage once the PoB is out. Hopefully it will increase the damage after the converion and not before.

This would allow us to use Charity if we use Golems for Infernal Army and maybe even other minions to use Infernal Army with Rise of the Phoenix and without Golems huge regen.

"
Thanks! From Russia with respect :)

Hello and thanks for support ^^

Good luck and have fun in the league!
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
Very interested in this build and will be starting league with it. Looking forward to the updates and maybe I'll have some tips to add as I'm playing.
"
misterfob wrote:
Very interested in this build and will be starting league with it. Looking forward to the updates and maybe I'll have some tips to add as I'm playing.

Hey and thanks for support ^^

I will be doing the tests in standard most likely today evening or tomorrow. New gloves also seem to drop in standard, so I should be able to use pieces of the setup.
What do u think about this build compared to flame golems in terms of endgame mapping\bossing\budget?

I cant decide for a golem srs or spectre build yet :D
"
Schnubbel_ wrote:
What do u think about this build compared to flame golems in terms of endgame mapping\bossing\budget?

I cant decide for a golem srs or spectre build yet :D

Hello :)

I have seriously no idea yet, as I have not tested the conversion yet and PoB is not updated yet for DPS calculations. I will try to test the gloves today if I find seller.

The base Ice Golems, that you can use if everything else fails can kill t16 bosses in less than 10 seconds. It's very close to Flame Golems in DPS but clears bit slower as Ice Golems don't have much area on their attacks.

You can switch between summoner build easy as all are based on witch and most on Necro. I recommend trying many builds and selecting them so that you can use as much gear and tree between the builds as possible ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info