[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Signarion wrote:
Friends, please help. What if the nests cannot accommodate all the stones when both zombies and skeletons in 6L are taken? Refuse the golems of chaos and stone?

It’s very simple...you pick and choose. You can add a socket in each ring relatively easily. You have several characters over 90, so I really am not sure exactly what your asking.

For example, I have:

Helm
- Raise Spectre
- Minion Life
- Animate Guardian
- Blood Magic

Boots
- Phase Run
- Convocation
- Increased Duration
- Flesh Offering

Gloves
- Pride
- War Banner
- Skitterbots
- Desecrate

Rings
- Carrion Golem
- Stone Golem
"
Mecielle wrote:
So what is everybody using as their curse? I know we are using Animate Guardian to apply Vulnerability on hit, but he counts as a seperate player, so we still have another curse to either self cast or get from our minions.

I changed my Spectre setup to 2xCarnage Chieftain, 1xHost Chieftain and 1xDiabolist. And man, that Diabolist is spamming Enfeeble all over the screen like its his favorite thing ever. And the effect is actually insane, I get hit A LOT less and when I get hit it hurts a lot less too. So I would definitely recommend getting a Diabolist as the 4th Spectre.

Did I miss it in the opening post? Or did OP not talk at all about what curse he uses?

It's under spectres on page 1, there are several defensive options. Diabolist is a nice one, however you can also go Undying evangelist for proximity shield

So OP says on page 1, AG curses vulnerability and then it is optional if you want second curse or more defense or offense
Just got passed 600 STR and doing T9 / T10 without any problems.

Currently I'm converting all minion physical damage to fire, with my Triad Grip gloves.. Is this a bad idea? or should I just find some other gloves until I can corrupt Triads with 4 White sockets?

What should my next investment be an Astramentis or something else?
(dont have any Efficient Training or The Anima Stone)

Got 33 Chaos atm. and perhaps another 20-30 Chaos if I convert other currencies.

My Gear

Edit:
decided to buy a new ring, belt and gloves.. So now I got 930 Str :)
(Still looking for 'next upgrade' advise)
Last edited by Wertron on Sep 12, 2019, 10:38:36 AM
"
champ3n wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:
So what is everybody using as their curse? I know we are using Animate Guardian to apply Vulnerability on hit, but he counts as a seperate player, so we still have another curse to either self cast or get from our minions.

I changed my Spectre setup to 2xCarnage Chieftain, 1xHost Chieftain and 1xDiabolist. And man, that Diabolist is spamming Enfeeble all over the screen like its his favorite thing ever. And the effect is actually insane, I get hit A LOT less and when I get hit it hurts a lot less too. So I would definitely recommend getting a Diabolist as the 4th Spectre.

Did I miss it in the opening post? Or did OP not talk at all about what curse he uses?

It's under spectres on page 1, there are several defensive options. Diabolist is a nice one, however you can also go Undying evangelist for proximity shield

So OP says on page 1, AG curses vulnerability and then it is optional if you want second curse or more defense or offense

He mentions neither a curse Spectre there as an option, nor anything else how he uses the player curse. I think if he knew about it, he sure would not have recommended the VERY weak Ruins Hellion over a Diabolist :D

"
Wertron wrote:

Currently I'm converting all minion physical damage to fire, with my Triad Grip gloves.. Is this a bad idea? or should I just find some other gloves until I can corrupt Triads with 4 White sockets?

Got 33 Chaos atm. and perhaps another 20-30 Chaos if I convert other currencies.

My Gear

Edit:

Well, with ~60c you can't do too much, but you will have enough for Astramentis soon enough, 110c to go. Just farm for a bit. After you get it, you can either save up for the Efficient Training jewels or a Silver Oil to annoint Death Attunement onto Astramentis, that would free up a lot of passives to invest into life.
Last edited by Mecielle on Sep 12, 2019, 10:48:21 AM
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
champ3n wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:

He mentions neither a curse Spectre there as an option, nor anything else how he uses the player curse. I think if he knew about it, he sure would not have recommended the VERY weak Ruins Hellion over a Diabolist :D

"
Wertron wrote:

My Gear

Edit:

Well, with ~60c you can't do too much, but you will have enough for Astramentis soon enough, 110c to go. Just farm for a bit. After you get it, you can either save up for the Efficient Training jewels or a Silver Oil to annoint Death Attunement onto Astramentis, that would free up a lot of passives to invest into life.

Saving for Astra it is then :)
thanks for the tip <3
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
champ3n wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:

The problem is that if you're using vuln gloves on your AG, that's all the curses your minions can cast. They don't respect the +1 curse from passive tree. So diabolist is useless :D.
"
Wertron wrote:
Saving for Astra it is then :)thanks for the tip <3

As a budget option, you could also look at a shaper amulet that has strength + Increased attributes on it.

As an example this cost me 30c and currently gives me 131 strength

Last edited by champ3n on Sep 12, 2019, 10:57:46 AM
"
Silverpion wrote:

The problem is that if you're using vuln gloves on your AG, that's all the curses your minions can cast. They don't respect the +1 curse from passive tree. So diabolist is useless :D.

Yea, you laugh while spreading bullshit, thinking you are clever and I am stupid... AG is a seperate entity from the player. He basically counts a second player. He has his own curse limit of 1. The player, and his direct minions, has a totally seperate curse limit of 1. Maybe get some VERY basic summoner information before proceeding to laugh at people? I mean, it is in the OP, it is in the poe wiki, if you had read anything at all you should know this.

Direct quote from the wiki:

"
The Guardian does not share your max amount of curses you can apply to enemies, and therefore functions as a player with the default curse limit when applying curses (through corrupted gloves, for example).

I love helping new players and answering questions, as seen on the last 10 pages here, but things like this really grind my gears.
Last edited by Mecielle on Sep 12, 2019, 11:11:45 AM
What fossils or other crafting mats you guys use 2 make that beast 2h mace's with?
"
truxy12 wrote:
What fossils or other crafting mats you guys use 2 make that beast 2h mace's with?

Alterations until you have one of the two mods, Augment and/or regal to get the second mod. If you have both, Annul to have a 33% chance to get rid of the unwanted mod.
Last edited by Mecielle on Sep 12, 2019, 11:17:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info