[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Hey guys, could you suggest me what should I upgrade asap?
My Elegant Hubris gives me 160% minion dmg for now, using it also for 37% chaos res. I'd appreciate help with tree and annoint too - not sure if it's worth to take grave intentions and I'm actually thinking about annointing Charisma. With "demolished" tree and current stuff I'm at 1242 strength, with 6% brawn that's 1296.
Last edited by noveluspoe on Jan 22, 2020, 8:00:51 AM
@chinchica
"
chinchica wrote:
Few questions.

1. I haven’t been able to load the latest PoB from Qlida so I am going off current setup on his profile but shouldn’t awakened generosity be linked to more than one auras for the easy +1 to level of aura gems?

2. Also - a bit of newbie mechanics question: how often do you drop the dread banner? I mostly carry it and drop it only on bosses / metamorph? Not very clear what changes when you drop it on the ground

3. Why are people saying VMS gives 10k armour? When active for me it shows my armour go from 2k to 4k. I must be missing something

Edit: just realised that on 1. Pride will not get the benefit of +1 levels so perhaps not worth. You either get flesh and stone or purity +1. I wish we could have 6L aura setup...

Take anything you see on Qlida’s character with a grain of salt. He’s most likely testing something. The only standard aura taken worth linking to any Generosity is Dread Banner. There are a few alternatives like Hatred people have used that you want to link, but I don’t recommend that route, not unless a better alternative presents itself.

+1 to everything vadash said to your other 2 questions.
@noveluspoe
"
noveluspoe wrote:
My Elegant Hubris gives me 160% minion dmg for now, using it also for 37% chaos res. I'd appreciate help with tree and annoint too - not sure if it's worth to take grave intentions and I'm actually thinking about annointing Charisma. With "demolished" tree and current stuff I'm at 1242 strength, with 6% brawn that's 1296.

There are standard cost upgrades to attribute quality. Craft amulet. Craft boots. Divine belt. You have no cheap options. If you can fit an unset ring in, do a link
- Carrion Golem
- Leap Slam
- Maim
- anything else
That will give ~14% increased damage taken from Maim to anything your Golem or LS hits.

I can’t see your tree, sorry.
Last edited by Aldonés on Jan 22, 2020, 8:56:56 AM
Boot craft is basically high ilvl + redeemer, yes? Not sure about amulet though. When it comes down to the tree I took Death Attunement and Ravenous Horde nodes, didn't go for Grave Intentions - that are my main concerns as I'm not sure if it's not better to annoint one of these.
"
noveluspoe wrote:
Boot craft is basically high ilvl + redeemer, yes? Not sure about amulet though. When it comes down to the tree I took Death Attunement and Ravenous Horde nodes, didn't go for Grave Intentions - that are my main concerns as I'm not sure if it's not better to annoint one of these.

Craft Hunter boots. You can get up to 10% strength, and combined with other boot mods, it can get pretty powerful. You can lookup desired item levels off PoEDB.
- 54: T1 life
- 75: T1 % strength
- 81: T1 chaos resist
- 82: T1 + strength
- 84: T1 ele resists
- 86: T1 movement speed
You would want a minimum level of 75. The higher you go the better potential mods you get, but the harder to land specific mods.

You can anoint either of those nodes to similar results. I can’t see your tree right now to make a suggestion, but a lot of it depends on which small nodes you prefer.
Last edited by Aldonés on Jan 22, 2020, 9:51:52 AM
"
Aldonés wrote:
"
noveluspoe wrote:

Craft Hunter boots. You can get up to 10% strength, and combined with other boot mods, it can get pretty powerful.

You can anoint either of those nodes to similar results. I can’t see your tree right now to make a suggestion, but a lot of it depends on which small nodes you prefer.

I see, wanted to ask one thing about Elegant Hubris "vs" Lethal Pride. Is Elegant Hubris worth the price of nodes if it doesnt have slum lord 3x or more? As I bought Hubris yesterday, spent 3 ex on divines and 2x slum is the highest one I got so far(twice).
"
noveluspoe wrote:
I see, wanted to ask one thing about Elegant Hubris "vs" Lethal Pride. Is Elegant Hubris worth the price of nodes if it doesnt have slum lord 3x or more? As I bought Hubris yesterday, spent 3 ex on divines and 2x slum is the highest one I got so far(twice).

I edited the above post if you care. You’re going to be able to scale individual Zombie dps much higher with a Elegant Hubris but at the cost of ~1 zombie and any defense the strength would have given you. The higher zombie dps is beneficial for bosses that are too small for all your zombies to attack at once anyways. The actual value is gear dependent.
"
Aldonés wrote:
"
noveluspoe wrote:

I edited the above post if you care. You’re going to be able to scale individual Zombie dps much higher with a Elegant Hubris but at the cost of ~1 zombie and any defense the strength would have given you. The higher zombie dps is beneficial for bosses that are too small for all your zombies to attack at once anyways. The actual value is gear dependent.

Thank you, I will definitely craft pair of those asap. So I guess I probably should go for Lethal Pride as my gear is not so great, might've wasted few ex then.
"
Aldonés wrote:
The higher zombie dps is beneficial for bosses that are too small for all your zombies to attack at once anyways. The actual value is gear dependent.

Yep that's a really good point, didnt think about it until now but for the Sirus boss fight its probably better to not have a golem out in case it blocks the way of other zombies... Sirus is tiny.
Could someone explain to me why we need "Socketed Gems are supported by level 1 Fortify" in our weapon AND take an animated guardian with kingmaker who gives fortify to all nearby allies?
"
noveluspoe wrote:
Get 21/20 zombies, quality on impale and lvl4 empower asap. Put Ravenous Horde on the amulet. Other upgrades not that important at this stage.

"
Tarapani wrote:
Could someone explain to me why we need "Socketed Gems are supported by level 1 Fortify" in our weapon AND take an animated guardian with kingmaker who gives fortify to all nearby allies?
Fortify in weapon gives 20% more damage to zombies. We use Kingmaker on AG for damage mostly (crit multiplier and culling strike)
Last edited by DocRoberts on Jan 22, 2020, 12:36:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info