[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
BrunoFlegma wrote:
Well in my second cortex i was lucky to drop a Bottled Faith but i dont know if i really need it, dont know if i should use or sell
And if anyone could help me with the build im at 1800+ str using a lethal pride with 15% str and dont know i should try and aim for 2100 str or it would be too expensive to get
For now what i really want to get is raise spectre l21

Boots
- You can get another 1% strength on your Alberon's Warpaths, but you'd probably get better strength results with crafted Hunter boots.

Belt
- You can get a similar belt with T1 % attributes.

Tree
- On your tree you can move the 3 points from Quick Recovery to the Constitution life wheel, then you are free to allocate Path of the Warrior for +20 strength.

Helm
- Baron can get another 13 strength.

That'll get you a little closer to 2100.
"
Aldonés wrote:

That at least helps me know what we're working with. I think a lot of it depends on what all you plan on grabbing still. Currently you pick up Grave Intentions, Melding, and the nearby jewel socket.

First thing I suppose is decide if you are willing to anoint one of those and discard everything else. That will free up several skill points. Otherwise they all seem relatively equal in value. I'd also add Way of the Warrior to your potential list. Every way I look at it though, there is too much of a drop in strength for my liking. You sacrifice strength and life to free up a few points I'd likely invest into life anyways. I just wish PoB or PoE Mate would have it updated in.[/spoiler]

The strength hit wasn't too bad for me as I never had a 3rd Efficient Training jewel. I'm probably at the lower end (1,335 total str) compared to many others who easily clear 1,500 str.

With all my recent changes last night, my resists were completely fubar... my biggest hit will be saying good bye to 21% chaos res as I needed to fix both fire and cold res.

Out:

In:

+Thread of Hope which is stuck in my tree

In terms of HP I'm at 6,525 (1,686/3,297 ES) not sure how that compares against the average.

My current resist situation is looking alot better except chaos which took a big hit. Hideout stats:

Fire res 77% (87/110%)
Cold res 74% (74/97%) can res cap here if I bought a -10% res Thread of Hope
Light res 76% (78/101%)
Chaos res -29% (-29%) biggest downfall here and why i'm forced to use a chaos potion

Anyways, I know I haven't been following the guide strictly but it's always great bouncing ideas between Qilda, Rob and yourself! I always end up with more ideas or an improved build!

Last edited by LegendaryMewtwo on Jan 21, 2020, 10:10:42 PM
I made the switch to Thread of Hope. I really think it's an improvement, provided you have the gear for it. At 7550hp/5400es, 1800 STR, 18 Zombies, 77/76/76 res.
"
Ikarian3 wrote:
I made the switch to Thread of Hope. I really think it's an improvement, provided you have the gear for it. At 7550hp/5400es, 1800 STR, 18 Zombies, 77/76/76 res.

I'm not sure if it's worth to have more strength with weaker zombies, but you can get 2 extra passive points with more optimal tree route
How is this build with a 6 link Fen? I mean I can not afford the 30 ex they are asking for the right staff, but could do the Fen and Armor?
"
shahmat1972 wrote:
How is this build with a 6 link Fen? I mean I can not afford the 30 ex they are asking for the right staff, but could do the Fen and Armor?

below 8

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/KlkJ80PU5
"
shahmat1972 wrote:

What is Fen? If you mean Femurs of the Saints, then yes, it's ok for start. Also you don't need even a 5L chest, at least before good weapon.
Also you don't need a 30ex staff. Good weapons start from 8ex
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/JBzLGpRFl

With fortify a bit more expensive (11ex+) because they a tiny bit better
Last edited by DocRoberts on Jan 21, 2020, 11:40:32 PM
"
DocRoberts wrote:

I'm not sure if it's worth to have more strength with weaker zombies, but you can get 2 extra passive points with more optimal tree route

Thank you. Nicely spotted. Must have gone blind from all the switching around :)
Few questions.

1. I haven’t been able to load the latest PoB from Qlida so I am going off current setup on his profile but shouldn’t awakened generosity be linked to more than one auras for the easy +1 to level of aura gems?

2. Also - a bit of newbie mechanics question: how often do you drop the dread banner? I mostly carry it and drop it only on bosses / metamorph? Not very clear what changes when you drop it on the ground

3. Why are people saying VMS gives 10k armour? When active for me it shows my armour go from 2k to 4k. I must be missing something

Edit: just realised that on 1. Pride will not get the benefit of +1 levels so perhaps not worth. You either get flesh and stone or purity +1. I wish we could have 6L aura setup...
Last edited by chinchica on Jan 22, 2020, 4:23:54 AM
"
chinchica wrote:
Few questions.

2. Also - a bit of newbie mechanics question: how often do you drop the dread banner? I mostly carry it and drop it only on bosses / metamorph? Not very clear what changes when you drop it on the ground

3. Why are people saying VMS gives 10k armour? When active for me it shows my armour go from 2k to 4k. I must be missing something

Edit: just realised that on 1. Pride will not get the benefit of +1 levels so perhaps not worth. You either get flesh and stone or purity +1. I wish we could have 6L aura setup...

2 Never

9500 shield for me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info