[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Hi, I haven’t been playing for a long time. I liked your guide. In very cheap clothes, I see no problems in the game. Noticed that I play when you sleep, and you play when I sleep) Will you change the main bunch of stones in two-handed weapons, body armor and helmet? As I understand it, because of the new golem and changes in accendancy, you are thinking about it. What talents to take after uber lab?
Thanks you!

Edit:
Is a good alternative for the end of the game to be Astramentis, Skin Of The Loyal and almost any two-handed weapon with six link ?

Now I go to bed, I hope you will see my message
Last edited by alukard377totoxa on Sep 8, 2019, 9:42:20 AM
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Siegebreaker

this could be nice to use for bosses or just mapping if you can get res capped with out a belt
Why you don't use skeletons? Zombies always die on bosses.
quick question about Saqawals Nest. Are we using it for the avian aura? Can't see another reason to use it but wanted to see if i am missing anything.

Also using it and Pride and banner (fitting in blood and sand if you can) is that right auras in order?

Thanks,
"
quick question about Saqawals Nest. Are we using it for the avian aura? Can't see another reason to use it but wanted to see if i am missing anything.

Also using it and Pride and banner (fitting in blood and sand if you can) is that right auras in order?

Thanks,

Saqawals nest improves the avian buff for one, gives us enough attributes for whatever we want, and 10% reduced mana reserved, which makes us able to run the third aura. And yes the aura order is right :D
"

Thanks,

Saqawals Nest gives avian aura, reduces mana reservation which is required to use every aura he has listed, and gives +75 to strength which is good for the baron. It also has a healthy base amount of ES but that's just extra.
"
Ktoxa wrote:
Why you don't use skeletons? Zombies always die on bosses.

Not if you do it right, with the huge improvements to zombie life in general it should never be a problem now.
"
just wanted to ask when it comes to crafting the staff. I managed to get +1 Gems and +2 Melee gems (adds to the two red supports of ZOmbie) is this good enough to keep or is the maim a must have?

Also what other stats are good on it till i can afford multi mod?

I am using the same base in your end game gear section.

Thanks,

i wouldn't keep it, as 1 you won't get maim, and 2 you won't be able to get +2 support gems since melee roll blocks it.
"
lenguyendan wrote:
"
Qlidascope wrote:
Shadowered pointed out that we should also be able to use a 5l Chober-chaber for early league! I'd recommend this over mon'tegreuls as i am really not a fan of it!

after chober saber we have any better item for mid game mapping?

Not thats worth investing in before you start rolling the mace :(
Thank you very much! cool build! just buzz! enjoy to farm all content!
Last edited by olegyaluck on Sep 8, 2019, 9:51:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info