[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
101zombi101 wrote:

ahahah y lost only 22 divine and y ass burning )))

i use 243 divine and DONT get 10% only 5%

my current lethal gives 20str in redemption and faith & steel, 20% armor in devotion
"
"
Leminorair wrote:
I think I read somewhere that all the spectre have their own curse limit.
Or maybe I'm mistaken and it"s 1 curse for us and 1 curse for all the spectre ?
"
Laxxus wrote:
I think AG might have his own curse limit.
But since both your (and your spectres) as well as the AG's curse limit is only 1, they should overwrite each other to my understanding?
Maybe someone can clear this up for us :D
Think of it this way, everyone and every monster has a limit to receive 1 curse. If you have a curse limit of 2, you can apply 2 curses, but if your AG or Spectre curses, they will overwrite both because they reset the curse as well as the active curse limit. That means you can increase your curse limit through all the normal means. AG can have up to 3 curses due to gear. Spectres will always only get 1.

Edit: Map mods don’t count toward the curse limit nor does anything that specifies otherwise.

My AG had 'vuln on hit' gloves and i changed 4th spectre to Diabolist, its overlap my AG curse and vice-versa.

So i just did a cheap Cospri's Will to my AG, so if bosses last more than 1s, i can got dual curses in boss (ofc when diabolist curse again, its will overlap the vuln+enfeeble in boss), but AG are hitting so its back to 2 curses...

and AG can curse in hexproof maps too (diabolist cant, i guess... if i'm wrong, let me know pls!!)

My AG almost immortal (just 1 time in big uber elder lag him almost die)
because was slow from elder and shaper beam + cold degen in ground.

I got FPS problems (i said it here before), so i died and when back to hideout, for the first time i see AG with less than 50% life (was with 20% O.o)

I will change the chest for some rare with cheap veiled mod +1 curse and better mods. I had one, but i sold in vendor haha, now i will keep for AG, because Cospri's Will just got low chaos res to help AG survivability.
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
You can always craft +1 curse to a rare chest. There are several crafting services that can do it for you cheaply. Although I think it's pretty useless since the Diabolist is cursing like crazy (twice a second of something and with large AoE) and overwriting the AG curses.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Trying to understand the process for the Vermilion Rings..
I see you buy the base with the temple mod etc get down to 1 mod and put cannot roll. What I don't understand is if he's saying you need to regal and if no t1 str have to use an imprint? That seems insane.
"
DolphinCarpet wrote:
I see you buy the base with the temple mod etc get down to 1 mod and put cannot roll. What I don't understand is if he's saying you need to regal and if no t1 str have to use an imprint? That seems insane.

50 imprints on average for T1 str
"
Vadash wrote:
"
DolphinCarpet wrote:

50 imprints on average for T1 str
That certainly is what is sounded like, not to mention the cost for blocking. I’m not sure you can roll the life mod though, so spamming alts/chaos wouldn’t work. For a minuscule fraction of the price you should be able to craft it by normal means without the extra 5% life.
What's everyone using for a Minor Pantheon? I can't seem to make up my mind what I want to use.
"
Breken wrote:
What's everyone using for a Minor Pantheon? I can't seem to make up my mind what I want to use.

Immune to poison
Sometimes Gruthkul, sometimes Shakari.

"
That certainly is what is sounded like, not to mention the cost for blocking. I’m not sure you can roll the life mod though, so spamming alts/chaos wouldn’t work. For a minuscule fraction of the price you should be able to craft it by normal means without the extra 5% life.

Yeah, the price to make such a ring is just beyond insane for the tiny bit you get extra.
Not to mention it would not be enough resistances for my liking :P When you basically can only get resistances from Amulet, Rings and Belt.
"
Breken wrote:

mainly shakari for mapping and some bosses (immunity to poison and reduced chaos damage taken are too much useful to pass, that kind of damage can really hurt at higher tiers)
gruthkul for uber lab and some guardians
yugul (upgraded of course) for uber elder (cold damage reduction can help)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info