[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Qlidascope wrote:
"
SpyNe4r wrote:
Build seems great and i think i will try it out as a league starter. :)
I have a question though...why do you take Whispers of Doom when you have only 1 curse according to the PoB link?

Vulnerbility on hit from animated guardians gloves (corrupted implicit) & support spectre casting enfeeble.

Ah, i see. thank you very much :)
"
Qlidascope wrote:
"
SpyNe4r wrote:
Build seems great and i think i will try it out as a league starter. :)
I have a question though...why do you take Whispers of Doom when you have only 1 curse according to the PoB link?

Vulnerbility on hit from animated guardians gloves (corrupted implicit) & support spectre casting enfeeble.

Don't they overwrite each other? I though the 2 curse limit only applied to player cast curses or did they change that?
How does this build hold up in hc? Anyone brought it to high 90s?
khm, didn't notice blood magic sry, guess you build is perfect then (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)
"
4nthraxx wrote:
How does this build hold up in hc? Anyone brought it to high 90s?

I'll return to you in about a week and tell you :D!
"
ShadrHasRisen wrote:
khm, didn't notice blood magic sry, guess you build is perfect then (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)

Haha i highly doubt it, however you're welcome to find all the flaws you can, and if you're ind doubt then ask!
I was seeing ur POB and we really don´t need alberon´s to reach 1500 str. So we can get a reare boots to get resists and change the gloves? If u re changing other gems to the body armour we have space to link faster attacks with leap slam.
If the increase of number of zombies with gem level is real we can get 2 more zombies, so we are sitting at 18 zombies right?
If the VD gem can be obtained through div cards, even if expensive, will u do a POB with it?
Good job with the changes, i´m really looking to play it as league starter.
So is 3.8 patch, including ascendies a buff for this build overall?
How terrible this modified tree would be for this build?(I did not decided yet to what minion I should play so I came up with this tree so far)

https://tinyurl.com/yyjbns4f
Last edited by Narnis on Sep 5, 2019, 8:13:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info