[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

about craft

DONT CRAFT 2H WEAPON

its stupid

i lOST 12 ex and dont geT yelow weapon

over priced craic animal from 1 ex and higher + anulmen 25 c and higher

make IMPRINT useles

save you healt and nervous and byuing i reAdy wepon DONT CRAFT

hate this faCking random craft system
Man, I know. Already spend 6ex - and nothing) This is a game) Just relax and have fun
p.s. I feel fine with blue weapon)
Last edited by RawDamage on Sep 17, 2019, 3:43:44 PM
Hey there..Im loving the build and its fun but I dont understand do we use any curse with this setup? Or does any spectre use curse so we cant use it or how does it work?
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters
"
RawDamage wrote:
Mino is the easiest. Zombies leech from baron prevent from dying by rocks. Just stand and he died in few seconds. (I have only blue weapon, but with budget weapon you can do it in 10-15 seconds I think)
Also if your damage is low, move away when Mino go under ground. He will rise on your place and kill you instantly

Mhh ... interesting ... i have a 6l chaber cairn hammer and so the dps should not be the problem normally.

.. but standing there does not work, no, the leech from baron defininetely is not high enough, if the rocks hit they hit hard, and i use basalt and granite flask on top.

the "stay away from shit" seems the only option here ... for me the minotaur is by way hardest ( not to mention shaper itself which is easier than all of the guardians )

i saw your video ... he directly hit you and just half life down ... strange, it would be one hit for me and i have just 200 life less ... o.O

// ok you run chaos golem and immortal call cwdt ... this might be some difference ... i dont
Last edited by bex_HB on Sep 17, 2019, 4:33:33 PM
Maybe, but I never had issues with survivability. Also I use Belly for more life and there is no molten shell.

All guardians is very easy for my setup, and died fast(like on video).
Thats why I easily got 94 lvl without dying at all. Also don't forget about "bone barrier", it can save you.

I think your problem is damage, if you can take mino in 3-5 sec, you don't have to avoid something

P.S. And don't forgot about crazy mods on map(if this is your case, this is ok to die)
Last edited by RawDamage on Sep 17, 2019, 4:48:03 PM
"
bex_HB wrote:
"
RawDamage wrote:
Mino is the easiest. Zombies leech from baron prevent from dying by rocks. Just stand and he died in few seconds. (I have only blue weapon, but with budget weapon you can do it in 10-15 seconds I think)
Also if your damage is low, move away when Mino go under ground. He will rise on your place and kill you instantly

Mhh ... interesting ... i have a 6l chaber cairn hammer and so the dps should not be the problem normally.

.. but standing there does not work, no, the leech from baron defininetely is not high enough, if the rocks hit they hit hard, and i use basalt and granite flask on top.

the "stay away from shit" seems the only option here ... for me the minotaur is by way hardest ( not to mention shaper itself which is easier than all of the guardians )

i saw your video ... he directly hit you and just half life down ... strange, it would be one hit for me and i have just 200 life less ... o.O

// ok you run chaos golem and immortal call cwdt ... this might be some difference ... i dont

-Get Chaos golem
-Get Minions Blind on Hit jewel
-I recommend running in Sand Stance not Blood - blood aoe is too small (and once you get the mace, blood is useless because of Maim support)
-Get strength on jewels, prioritize over minion rolls (strength/life first)
-Personally I switched out Pride for Grace to utilize Blind from Sand and mobs blinding on hit, it gets to about 60% chance to evade! Plus I like to be away from mobs so I think I never had Pride active anyway.

If you don't have the expensive Mace I recommend either:
-using 2 wands with +1 minion/spell (will give you +2 like your weapon) as they will also have res or other minion damage
-Drop skeles and use Dancing Duo

You could also consider looking at the posts for the Geofris/Vaal Pact/Soul Tether variant like I am using, I have 10kEHP and a stupid amount of survivability. But you really shouldn't be having that many issues on any variant.

my gear
oh my! 9ex spend on craft and still nothing) will continue whatever happens)))seems my weapon will be most expensive)
My Weapon crafted so far:

After Regal I hit +25% damage with bleeding.

Question: Does the Minions benefit from this +25% bleeding dmg?

Orb of Annulment = 21c
Craicic Chimeral = 148c

So i will most likely keep it and craft MultiMod on it.

"
Hello gabe

nice one indeed. Too bad the fortify is a prefix so you lose out on 40-45 minion life & damage or 80% minion damage, deffo a nice one though.
"
Rosslol wrote:
Can't seem to find any POB links anymore, can you add a phys one?

readded the pastebins with 3,7 gear in 3,8 tree. Sorry didn't expect anyone to want it :D You can find them in the skill tree spoiler ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info