The Blight Supporter Packs Are Available Now!

"
Xystre wrote:
"
TauOrigin wrote:
"
Vaydra wrote:

Say that you don't like every supporter pack and bought one every second league, like me. Thats $120 a year(voluntary) = $10 a month with which you get a game without subscription and in this case 2 full armour sets and effects(for only 100pts) + 1100 points to spend on other MTX which can be on sale if you wait and/or earn a free mystery box(can contain items worth 300pts+). Plus 3 free league challenge MTX and 1 or 2 other free mystery boxes. If you really want to be creative there are 50 cent skin transfers available.

All that for $10 a month which you aren't forced to spend so you can be even be more selective and bring it down to $5 or less. Nothing if you feel you have everything you need. The MTX are not one time use you can use them on other characters whenever you want and will last for the entirety of the game(12+ more years Chris projected).

Don't forget that pays all the staff, office rent, servers, equipment and everything else down to staples that a business needs to function.

You did not understand.
People want to spend money.
But people want to get more for $60.

Also,
>free mystery box(can contain items worth 300pts+)
this is a manipulation, you are not talking about the chance to get such an item
Also, you are not talking about whether you need such an item.
When you set price to 30 coins for the ho decoration, you increase the average prize price. But the gain from this does not become more valuable. Because the scenery for ho is trash.
Boxes exist for people prone to ludomania or those who do not value their money.

it's futile to try to explain to someone basic things such as this when their only aim is to repeat the same things over and over and try to give you a "lesson" in how work should be rewarded..

I totally agree.

If GGG drops the price of MTX people will have everything they want. What happens when players have enough? They stop buying. When customers stop buying your business closes or in the games industry it goes into maintenance mode - minimal updates because revenue can't sustain staff numbers and other costs.

Case in point Diablo III - look guys this league you get a few new armour sets and you can stand in circles for buffs.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Last edited by Vaydra on Aug 23, 2019, 7:26:28 PM
"
Vaydra wrote:

I totally agree.

If GGG drops the price of MTX people will have everything they want. What happens when players have enough? They stop buying. When customers stop buying your business closes or in the games industry it goes into maintenance mode - minimal updates because revenue can't sustain staff numbers and other costs.

Case in point Diablo III - look guys this league you get a few new armour sets and you can stand in circles for buffs.

I wasnt agreeing with you here, your copy pasta of "gGg eMpLoYeEs aRe StArVinG tHeY nEeD tO mAkE MoNeY" is just boring to me, I've seen it a million times as excuse... they have plenty of income sources: stashes, hideout decorations (lol), hideouts, pets, wings, skills, sets and even dances.. it's not like they will go bankrupt if they drop their prices now that they are no longer a small indie company.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Looks great, I'd buy one but it seems every time I go to purchase it I get "An Unexpected Disconnect has Occurred" between the company and the player ... it's weird.

Contacted support but unfortunately they are too understaffed to provide a solution.

Checked the tech forum and it appears to be a problem dated back to 2013. Nice to have new MTX's though.

SHOW ME THE MONEY

"An Unexpected Disconnect has Occurred"
"
Xystre wrote:
"
Vaydra wrote:

I totally agree.

I wasnt agreeing with you here, your copy pasta of "gGg eMpLoYeEs aRe StArVinG tHeY nEeD tO mAkE MoNeY" is just boring to me, I've seen it a million times as excuse... they have plenty of income sources: stashes, hideout decorations (lol), hideouts, pets, wings, skills, sets and even dances.. it's not like they will go bankrupt if they drop their prices now that they are no longer a small indie company.

I like how you say I'm saying something completely different than what I actually typed. It's like you already thought what I was saying instead of actually reading it.

100% Ethical, most of the time.
They look nice. Not quite my cup of tea though. the last couple of supporter packs haven't been quite my style.

Aside from the pitfighter supporter pack. That one is something i could like. I may just get the Pitfighter one. Looking forward to the new league!
Really nice, got me to purchase my first Pack after the First Blood.
Get a supporter pack - win ban for free.
"
Steve Sutton wrote:
Am I missing something? Nothing on the store for me : xbox

When do these release on xbox?
hmm seems okay. will support anyways.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info