3.1X FaceBreakin' Ancestral Warchief Hiero | Budget Friendly | User Friendly | All Content

Here is my Tree choices (curently starting yellow maps lvl 72 SSFHC so dont look at dps nor stuff...) https://pastebin.com/RqKXP2A6

Main diffrencies :

- Pure Phys to profit from synergy with Brutality and Vulnerability+Auras (big figures of Elemental dmg dont profit from the enormous amount of More Phys)
- Lighning Coil for mitigation
- Auras :
BloodSand
FleshStone-Maim (More % bonus stack when linked)
Herald of Purity
- Vaal MoltenShell (huge bonus in DMR and Life Pool for 14 sec)
- 1 Brand for +10% more DPS (with Lab Tree Sign Of purpose)
- Soul of Steel (DMR and 1% all rez)
- Retaliation (DMR and DPS)

My way of playing is "into the frey" : I need to be close to bosses for the burst with Flesh Aura and the 3 Vaal Molten/Warshief/Haste +Brand
Last edited by iHillda on Jan 9, 2020, 10:06:48 AM
"
iHillda wrote:
Here is my Tree choices (curently starting yellow maps lvl 72 SSFHC so dont look at dps nor stuff...) https://pastebin.com/RqKXP2A6

Main diffrencies :

- Pure Phys to profit from synergy with Brutality and Vulnerability+Auras (big figures of Elemental dmg dont profit from the enormous amount of More Phys)
- Lighning Coil for mitigation
- Auras :
BloodSand
FleshStone-Maim (More % bonus stack when linked)
Herald of Purity
- Vaal MoltenShell (huge bonus in DMR and Life Pool for 14 sec)
- 1 Brand for +10% more DPS (with Lab Tree Sign Of purpose)
- Soul of Steel (DMR and 1% all rez)
- Retaliation (DMR and DPS)

My way of playing is "into the frey" : I need to be close to bosses for the burst with Flesh Aura and the 3 Vaal Molten/Warshief/Haste +Brand

Looks pretty good. Good Luck in HC!

I agree with you there is more to explore there with pure physical damage only and using Pride too.

Using the Molten Shell this league to and am liking it. Will continue in the future.

Will check out the tree again after you hit 90. It is nice to see such a departure from the standard tree!

Lot of people don't realize, when you hit the maps, you are under powered until you can roll over your gems and start to get that quality bonus to the DPS.
Pride cost is too high compared to Blood+Flesh for me.

For MoltenShell my two tips are :
- I use to craft +3000 Armour during soul prevention so I first use VaalHaste
- then I drink Granite
- then I use Vaal MoltenShell for a major bossted 14 sec 20K life additionnal pool
I will use another tric :
- As you can see I'll be using Brand for +10% more
- Brand linked to culling for 10% More (will need to withdraw Golem to obtain free socket)
- Brands should call Purity so Jewel "minion taunt with attacks" should be a good passive defense

LVL 80 now... let go back to my other real main char ;)
Currently lvl 84 going red map to die(cause I think Methamorph are too dangerous)

My final choice is ArmageddonBrand-CurseOnHit-Vulnerability-Culling

This is for very fast action : Totem+Brand = 1sec

Will recreate it next league for my starter
am i build anything wrong? like itemization or anything? or do i need any chaos resistance?
i got one shot very easily and i have a big damage deficit compare to your guide :(

i have like only 94k dps with hatred sand stance and herald of purity on
and 113k dp with hatred blood stance and herald of purity on

looking forward to your advise bro.
"
mentos720 wrote:
am i build anything wrong? like itemization or anything? or do i need any chaos resistance?
i got one shot very easily and i have a big damage deficit compare to your guide :(

i have like only 94k dps with hatred sand stance and herald of purity on
and 113k dp with hatred blood stance and herald of purity on

looking forward to your advise bro.
Rings and amulet look good. (only 54 life total on all 3 though. Should be 150+)
Belt is good.
Shield is ok.
Jewels look ok. room to add one more jewel and move a couple points to get the Berserking node.

What is your life? Mobs have more HP and more DPS this league and it is noticeable.

I would say the biggest difference right now are the jewels as mine are pretty min-maxed... Each of my jewels adds about 13k DPS...

Chaos resist: Normally Chaos Resist is just a bonus on items we get for other stats. But this league you want to have some available for the Hunter influenced maps. Even just using a Chaos Resist flask can make a difference (along with the right Pantheons)...

Edit: also want to make sure all of your gems have 20% quality too.
Last edited by Tallion99 on Jan 30, 2020, 2:50:05 PM
After getting bored and super rich with a HoaG Mana Guardian, I found your build to practice for next league start.

Ive invested less than 1 ex for my equiped gear (20c bodychest, 5c helmet, 1c belt, 30c gloves, 10c boots, 25c shield, 10c amulet, 9c per ring) and Im already killing red maps metamorphs and bosses without much trouble. Ive probably spent an exalt buying the gems with 20 qual and a decent lvl tho.

Best part? I still havent bothered buying any jewel for my tree AND the flasks, so Im still missing a lot of dmg. Also missing a few skill gems and links too.

Will try to push this build to Sirus A8? idk

Very solid build for the price so far, probably will be my next league starter.
So far I have killed Sirus at Level 7. The guardians haven't been a problem at all. Posted videos of the kills...
Just got to finish this build, to me at first it was confusing to follow since I'm very new to the game. I've got to level 84 and got all the recommended things from this build, including the Diedbellows helm, facebreakers ofc, 6L Loreweave which was a hassle to get, and some goliath greaves. This build is super fun and I recommend maybe not for beginners but definitely for someone who's played and want's to try something very different. Overall 10/10 build and I would recommend to anyone who's looking for new builds to try. Thanks for the guide it's helped me a ton and hope you have a nice rest of the league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info