3.1X FaceBreakin' Ancestral Warchief Hiero | Budget Friendly | User Friendly | All Content

Thanks for the help with my noob questions, HAvenot played for while :)
Do we still pick "Conviction of power" after the ascendancy changes when we finish merciless lab?
"
chelnov wrote:
Do we still pick "Conviction of power" after the ascendancy changes when we finish merciless lab?
Yes. that is addressed in the 3.13 changes. Use enduring cry to generate endurance charges.
Also get a vaal AW gem now. the vaal version is great for bosses and for when things get hairy!
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/3ek47gH5
Also need to get some physical dps on those rings and amulet too.
Last edited by Tallion99 on Jan 25, 2021, 3:01:57 PM
"
Yes. that is addressed in the 3.13 changes. Use enduring cry to generate endurance charges.
Also get a vaal AW gem now. the vaal version is great for bosses and for when things get hairy!
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/3ek47gH5
Also need to get some physical dps on those rings and amulet too.

thanks a lot for the advice.
Hey! I've been using this build and I've got to say that I'm very impressed! I haven't climbed up to lvl 89 so quickly before. :)

Right now I'm working on leveling up so I can put some points into HP.

If you've got time I'd appreciate any feedback on my current build. Thanks!

Potions:

Last edited by Stodeko on Feb 2, 2021, 12:30:40 PM
"
Stodeko wrote:
Hey! I've been using this build and I've got to say that I'm very impressed! I haven't climbed up to lvl 89 so quickly before. :)

Right now I'm working on leveling up so I can put some points into HP.

If you've got time I'd appreciate any feedback on my current build. Thanks!
Boots: Need 30% speed. It makes life a lot easier for all builds.
Amulet: your at 15.5 dps. try and get that over 19 and add alot more life.
Ring: one more to go to get more dps.
jewels: cant see your character or tree so make sure you max your jewels. they are huge source of dps.

Amulet 19+ DPS 110+ life
boots
Steel Rings 18+ dps
Jewels with 2 AS and 2 DPS mods
Jewels with 3 AS and 1 DPS mods

Flasks: these 3 i use for all builds.

Life with anti freeze next to my move button. (you can add freeze/bleed/curse/etc to a flask in the menagerie).
Speed with more speed/longer speed.
Phasing with speed/longer duration. (absolute must for delving!!)

Lions roar of course and then atziri promise or sins rebirth to fill it out.

Good Luck!
Came back to the build late in Ultimatum league to knock out 24 challenges quick!

Level 90 Build

Ran the cheap gear up to red maps with no issues. Ultimatums worked out good as it is a tight area.
a little more spendy due to being end of league
gear cost: 150c
AW gem: 50c (ouch!)

pretty much under 200c for good gear that should go pretty deep into the red maps.

The only exception is the Awakened melee gem that cost 1.5 ex. you want to get that gem as soon as possbile typically as it is a nice boost.

I also switched to the Anomalous Impale gem (30c) for the extra impale chance.
Gear
DPS x 5
The biggest issue i see these days is the loss of the increased area gem for mapping. The range of the totems is a bit small. great for bosses but not so great for clear speed.

I have also noticed that I am often too fast for my totems. I would recommend limiting movement speed to 25% or even crafting it as a prefix. this would allow you to maximize life and resist on the boots and then add the speed.

I have also noticed that the speed on the quicksilver and the quartz flasks do not combine. the quartz speed increase is removed when you hit the quicksilver flask.
I have been using Enduring cry to give a free onslaught effect also. works pretty good.

Going to a +1 totem shield and cluster jewels shortly and will add a post with that info...
3.14 Final build.

Spent 3ex on a really nice shield with life on block. it seemed to really help alot. Otherwise didnt spend a whole lot on anything else.

PoB
https://pastebin.com/38NHZ5ak
Gear
DPS x 6

Once your done with this build, try out the Skeleton Minion builds next!
Last edited by Tallion99 on Jun 26, 2021, 9:22:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info