syndicate server side meltdown

The game is near unplayable with the syndicate, it just freezes the whole game, I have lost 2 HC characters to nothing other than server freezing because a syndicate member shows up and freezes the game. I was 12 levels above the map but nothing you can do when the game literally just freezes and kills you while you cant do anything. I hope their is a big change to this issue in the new blight update, as its really annoying to die to server side issues.

My suggestions to hopefully fix this is either prerender syndicate members like you do with every other mob so the game doesn't just crash when they show up, or add a in-game freeze like you do with the shaper. As the game just dropping while a new enemy shows up from the shaper is fine as the game is frozen any way while he dialogues. Not to mention it would give more flavor to the syndicate. Who currently have little flavor at all, as each member really doesn't have much of a flavor or stand out from any other member,
Last bumped on Aug 22, 2019, 11:49:33 AM
It's not the "server".

Can you

1. Post you PC Specs in full? Either in writing or via a DXdiag text report, posted in a pastebin.com document and link the url here.

2. Could you record a video with the F1 telemetry ON? When entering a Jun Daily Mission map.

Either through Windows Game Bar (Windows Key + G) or Nvidia or AMD Radeon Software respective video capture feature.

Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info