Path of Exile: Blight Teasers

"
Tyrion2 wrote:
"
ChanBalam wrote:
The Demon!

Another card I'll never see. whoopee...

PoE is made for large groups of streamers with curse and aurabots, not for the broad masses who prefer to play SSF or solo.

But worry not...you can buy the card...only +20ex a piece

or even those with years of experience, haha.
Last edited by DaMasteRyu on Aug 26, 2019, 6:39:23 PM
"
ChanBalam wrote:
The Demon!

Another card I'll never see. whoopee...

You'll see Stacked Decks and those will sell for more because The Demon exists.
Le Toucan Will Return
"
鬼殺し wrote:

... don't think too deeply. Something I recommend with PoE design these days.

^
Man this is looking good, super hyped for the all gem changes.
Last edited by Doomdae on Aug 26, 2019, 11:32:47 PM
I personally don't care about the Cyclone nerv. I played cyclone first time last league. I had the most fun in POE since I started playing and I'm on 2100 hours now. Even with the damage and AOE nerv, there are no others skills for me, that can compare with the smooth and satisfying gameplay of Cyclone.

I'd wish GGG would invent more skills like this, or bring other skills to the same level or Cyclone, instead or nerving it.
"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried." - Stephen McCranie
+ to all gem = moooooreeeeee pooooowerrrrrrr
"
juyevon wrote:
there are no others skills for me, that can compare with the smooth and satisfying gameplay of Cyclone.

I'd wish GGG would invent more skills like this

How would they invent a skill that's like Cyclone, but isn't Cyclone? If it was in any way different, people would analyse it and find it either better (in which case Cyclone gets dumped) or worse (in which case it's dead on arrival). Either way, you can only ever have one Cyclone.
Last edited by Exile009 on Aug 27, 2019, 1:38:55 PM
"
DaMasteRyu wrote:
Where's the new Siege breaker belt in this?

+1.

Last edited by Exile009 on Aug 27, 2019, 1:42:22 PM
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
juyevon wrote:
there are no others skills for me, that can compare with the smooth and satisfying gameplay of Cyclone.

I'd wish GGG would invent more skills like this

How would they invent a skill that's like Cyclone, but isn't Cyclone? If it was in any way different, people would analyse it and find it either better (in which case Cyclone gets dumped) or worse (in which case it's dead on arrival). Either way, you can only ever have one Cyclone.

That would be very easy. Like Bladestorm without the need to stop to activate the skill. Or Spectral Throw while channeling/spinning without the need to stop, etc... There are endless possibilities.
"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried." - Stephen McCranie
Awesome about the invite/kick button being moved. I don't know how many people I accidentally invited to my guild when just trying to invite to party for trade!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info