Cannot enter LionEye Watch or portals to it

I just started a character on POE console and for some reason the majority of times I try to go back to LionEye watch it just flashes "Entering LionEye Watch" and then does nothing. I can run to the door outside the town and the same thing happens. If I use a portal scroll the same thing happens.

This is making me get stuck on quests since the one I just completed had me use a portal to get back there. I used the portal and cannot enter.

The only way to fix this seems to be restarting the game or relogging so I end up back in town. If I just relog tho then the next time I try to go back it will be bugged again.

How can I fix this? Very frustrating to try to play this and have to relog every time I want to go back to town or restart the game :(

Also is there a way to open a trouble ticket about this or is the forum the only way to try to get this resolved?
Last edited by KozyEmi on Aug 20, 2019, 1:57:56 AM
Last bumped on Aug 20, 2019, 11:16:57 AM
Im on Xbox One an i am having the same issue. Just started a toon an took 5 mins before i could enter lions watch. Relogged an still havong the same issue.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info