The Press Tour is Complete - Legion Ascendancy Statistics

I think its time to rework the unused ascendancy! Raider need buff, i think Hiero could use some love too! And a buff to some shitty uniques instead of new ones could be good too? Otherwise good job and lookin forward to next league!
I only played one char this league, it was Slayer and it was cyclone. I got him to 100. And I still log in everyday and spin for few hours because I love the build so much. Slayer is not OP, neither is Cyclone. It is only league mechanics that made Cyclone + Headhunter + Inspired completely ahead of everything. But if you look outside of 5 emblems, slayer/cyclone is just very good build, but not really much or at all better than other well rounded mapping builds.
Persistence makes impossible possible, possible likely and likely definite. Yep, Mirror will drop eventually -_-
NERF SLAYERS AGAIN
I played Cyclone, but not the league favorite. Still did my CoC Cyclone, so while the Cyclone stuff certainly helped, it was already dominating endgame long before this league.
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
So what I read was ....

"We were very successful this league! We managed to nerf enough things and downplay the new stuff so people would just get frustrated enough to go back to playing one MTX build! Money!!"
Sounds right!
Nerf everything until garbage is good, then nerf garbage.

Wouldn't want to ever buff anything, or provide real options in build diversity which are actually FUN. That's too confusing. Better to take away the only melee skill that anyone this league enjoyed and reveal how much of a joke the "Melee buffs" really were.

Right?
Hiero Pants next MTX. Calling it now.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Pls dont nerf trickster again.
Raider buff please! make kb great again!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info