Development Manifesto: Legion as a Core Game Mechanic

Will we be avbaible to run emblems?
I hope 5 slot map device would not be insanely hard or expensive to get.
Also what about the unveiling crafting system any reworks there?? Seems insanely hard to unlock some crafts.

See you in the next league exiles.
"
fenumed wrote:
What about timeless jewels? They will be reworked? Now there no way to check value of jewel and almost impossible to sell them.

Works as intended.

What is guaranteed is the Keystone change, the rest is min-max/RNG. Not data minable.[1]

And-or the community organises something around it. There have been some Reddit posts about entering seed value effects but I have not been checking them out.

[1] FYI: Synthesis recipes were intended to not be data minable. According to GGG in one recent Beaclast Podcast. But there was an accident/oversight, and they were mined before GGG noticed.
Last edited by RPGNoobANKA on Aug 18, 2019, 7:04:30 PM
It’s an ok integration. Don’t think it would shake things much now that it’s not a full league mechanics.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Good :)
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
This is starting to be a lot of mechanics at the same time.

Is there a possibility to eventually start disabling some of them when playing if we wish to do so?
"
iamnotspock wrote:
Legion should go core, like Niko or Alva, random spawns in Maps.

Do your math again, mate. Masters from random spawn chance only have an 8% chance to spawn on your map (which is ignored if you're running a daily) and only 4% chance for a daily to respawn (which can overwrite an active daily if you're unlucky to generate a new one while doing another map). In theory, it could be up to 12%, but in reality, you end up with seriously bad streaks of 5~6%s due to how masters interfere with each other. The 10% is not only higher than either of those chances, it is subject to less variability and doesn't care about other content on the same map.
Last edited by BlowITA on Aug 18, 2019, 7:23:18 PM
My main concern with all theses addition to "core game" is this :

In Legion (even if i played pretty decently in term of time), i never had the opportunity to really focus on Legion 4/5 army and timeless domain.

Probably because i was not enough invested and optimized as a solo player into it, but still. I'm not complaining for Legion itself and during the past 2-3 months, clearly not.

But having 10% here and there, for Legion and Syndicat mostly (because they required a certain amount of investment), i really wonder how we gonna be able to farm it effectively.
I haven't saw Catarina more than once in Legion for exemple.

The jewel (as powerful they can be) was already a pita to get and after to... test/check, adding another layer/wall to reach them, gonna make almost another "dead" content to me.

Again, that's not a complaint, but a fact from my personnal experience.
It's maybe way different for other players, that's just a feedback.

Adding more and more content to the core is a thing, but by nerfing is accessibility, it almost disolve it in the mix and make it really hard to "focus" (imo).

Happy to see Legion in Core, clearly. But still worried about how to reach it enough to be able to "enjoy" that content smoothly and not once in a blue moon. :)
Last edited by Ae_Evo on Aug 18, 2019, 7:26:43 PM
Timeless Domain so boring...
Loved Legion and would like to have seen it throughout even if it meant dropping something else.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info