End of Season HH gift? :D

Had a look at your gear. For someone who started playing poe a month ago your toons and gear should be worse.

So either you're lying and you've just came back after a ban (which means your account is new but you're not) or you're lying since most new players don't even know what hh is since it's so rare.

Plus the second thread (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2621356) where you're asking for a hh gift makes you an active beggar.

Begging in a video game - it is really hard to imagine something more pitiful.

lol i really give 0 fks if u believe im brand new, this is my first league, first time playing POE. ur belief in my noobness couldnt mean less to me. just cuz im a gamer n ur not good doesnt mean im not new lol. grow up playing d2/looters, make ur first char a mf wr ts, have ur buddy loan u some ex to start u out, n u too would have some decent gear as a noob. if thats ur best shot, keep firing. whats really funny to me is everyones need to take time to post a reply to this instead of just skipping it lol no one gives a sht what u think about this thread hahahahhaha

"Begging in a video game - it is really hard to imagine something more pitiful."
- if its hard to imagine something more pitiful u need to step away from the computer, friend, and live a lil RL.

anyway im still looking for that free HH i asked for in OP :D

now im activly begging for one n will continue to beg until season end ;)
Last edited by 0neH1t on Aug 20, 2019, 8:38:38 AM
Wouldnt it feel better to finally get the belt after some grinding than just get it for free?
"
Oquen2nd wrote:
Wouldnt it feel better to finally get the belt after some grinding than just get it for free?

i agree, it would be much more satisfying, n originally i just posted this as a "if someone sees it n does it that would be cool" kinda thing n was gunna let it die, but everyone wanna try to troll n talk sht, so ive since been active and will contiue to be :)

ppl with nothing positive should have just scrolled by this thread

:D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info