End of Season HH gift? :D

looking for someone to maybe gift me an HH that would else die with their char, never to be used again, this is my first league/new to poe and i plan to play standard so HH would (obv) up my game in a massive way!
Last bumped on Aug 21, 2019, 9:50:25 AM
i knew more people would start asking after the other guy got the HH. still better than the "i got scammed" threads i guess.
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Aug 17, 2019, 11:30:01 AM
Oh dear god MAKE THEM STOP
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Imagine a poor homeless man saying, he would not accept anything fewer than a mansion and a Ferrari.

I'm the hobo who spent almost 7 years eating bread crumbs.
Do I want a mansion? Probably. Would I have the nerve to ask someone to gift it to me? Fuck no!
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
same problem as with ingame nchat channels, all fine with players offering to share their stuff until those guys asking for stuff destroyed the channel.

same problem here, ggg could open a forum section for guys offering stuff but the same players trying to get a advantage by asking would kill it off.

there is no solution except moderating and banning for violating the rules. why so hard and cold blooded? yep cause one guy breaking the rules opens the flood gates for others who still hesitate to break the rules.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Dunno if begging is breaking any rules... but they should keep it out of general discussion.
giving away head hunter in standard, pm for details!

lol
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
giving away head hunter in standard, pm for details!

lol

I'll take two. Have a killer dual wield hh scion build in mind. pmd.
Can i ask for corrupted HH with % item quantity implicit

pretty please!
Tho dunno how you are going to transfer it to ssf ;c
lol im not activly begging for one, im saying if someone has one n it will die after league why not give it to someone who would use it in standard? seems legit to me, i must be insane lol yall some salty mofos

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info