💎MIRROR💎DUPE💎 FOSSIL💎 SERVICE. (NEW gloves with phys to cold damage with t1 AS){UPDATED}

Spoiler

Spoiler

Fee is 75 ex.(5 ex back after comment in this thread)
@OttoKiller Hello,I want to make a copy of ur Sorrow Strike bow.
100% divined.

Spoiler

Fee is 50 ex.
I can change craft if u need.
@OttoKiller Hello,I want to make a copy of ur quantity tornado shot helmet.

Fee is 50 ex.
@Kazuma_the_Soulreaver Hello,I want to make a copy of ur necr 8Link helmet.

Spoiler

Fee is 45 ex.
(It has 30% multi by oils)
@OttoKiller Hello,I want to make a copy of ur quantity amulet(phys + multi).

Fee is 70 ex.(10 ex back to u after link item in thread)
@Projection_of_Illusion Hello,I want to make a copy of ur Fate Knot (ring).

Fee is 70 ex.(10 ex back to u after link item in thread)
@Projection_of_Illusion Hello,I want to make a copy of ur Miracle loop (ring).

Spoiler

Fee is 30 ex.

Fee is 30 ex.
But if u make 4 copies of it,u pay for all only 100 ex.

The jewel offers perfect legacy stats (old flat ele damage,old ES value), while its extra 12 lightning res allows you to have an extra suffix slot on gear,if you make 4 copies of this jewel.It has especially good synergy with best HOWA belt

which makes it a perfect choise for those who owns (or plan to get) such a belt.

Spoiler

Spoiler

fee 1.5 ex
duped: 11.
@OttoKiller Hello,I want to dupe ur ring with life and quantity.

fee 1.5 ex
duped: 7.
@OttoKiller Hello,I want to dupe ur amulet with t1 life and quantity (itemlvl 100).

Fee 1 ex
duped: 11.
@OttoKiller Hello,I want to dupe ur gloves with t1 life and quantity.

Fee 1.5 ex
duped: 17.
@OttoKiller Hello,I want to dupe ur helmet with t1 life and quantity.

Fee 1 ex
duped: 2.
@OttoKiller Hello,I want to dupe ur boots with t1 life and quantity.

Spoiler

fee 3 ex
duped: 3.
@OttoKiller Hello,I want to dupe ur rapier with t1 AS and 169%phys damage with extra chaos damage.

fee 2 ex
@OttoKiller Hello,I want to dupe ur quiver with 70% multi.

Spoiler

Fee 2 ex.
@OttoKiller Hello,I want to dupe ur gloves with convert phys damage to cold,t1 AS.
Only I have magic gloves like this!

Spoiler

To make it short, I Imprint a Magic Item with Craicic Chimeral, Regal it, then Split it with Fenumal Plagued Arachnid. After splitting, the imprint is used to restore the broken item in the bench/altar, effectively duplicating it. If I start with a Magic item that has 2 affixes, then there are 3 possible outcomes (33% each):

🌟 Exact duplicate of the original Magic Item
🌟 Magic or Rare item with 20% IIQ + the affix you added with the regal orb
🌟 Completely useless item without 20% IIQ

Every attempt involves 1 Cracic Chimeral and 1 Fenumal Plagued Arachnid.

Spoiler

Q. Can you Imprint an item that has been enchanted?
A. Yes, can imprint and craft it the same as any other item. The only thing you can't do is split it.
Q. Why should I buy from you when I can use Demi's free duping service?
A. 1. Demi's free service puts buyers at risk because there is a 50% chance of failure. So the average cost is 2 Splits + 1 Imprint. This is already the price of some of my IIQ listings, and you don't have to worry about failing multiple times and spending 40ex on 1 duplicate.
2. Demi does not have T1 bases with 3 white sockets and 28% quality. So you lose evasion and of course white sockets.
3. Demi has limited items for service, and none of them have 2 T1 affixes. I have every item in demand, and many 2T1 bases.
4. Demi isn't always online. I have 5 sellers and growing, so at least one of them will be available. If not, you can send a forum message to me and I'll give a seller in your time zone an item you need.
Q. Are you doing this out of greed like Demi says everyone is?
A. No, all income has been reinvested in to buying more bases for the collection to preserve IIQ for the future. Any remaining income has been spent on improving the bases by making them 28% quality with 2-3 white sockets, and adding a T1 prefix. I've also had to make backups of the 2 T1 bases in case something happens. So far I have spent over 2300ex on this project which started about 6mo ago, and I have made back maybe half of that (after I sell my listings). In the future if I have more money than I can invest in this collection, and my investors have made back their money, then I will probably lower prices significantly so that any profit just covers the time spent duping.
Q. Did you really quit PoE? If so, why don't you sell all your items to invest in this?
A. Yes, i'm no longer playing PoE. If you see me online, it's only to collect money from my sellers, or make more items for sale. I'm the kind of person to keep all my possessions in games instead of giving them away in case I ever decide to come back years later. So I will not be selling any of my prized possessions unless it's necessary to further improve the collection.

1 Try - 1 Ex // 10 Tries - 9 Ex // 15 Tries -13 Ex

Spoiler

Spoiler

Fee: 5 ex - its the lowest price for fossil service on this base boots.

Copies made: 6.

Spoiler

Fee: 1 ex - its the lowest price for fossil service on this helmet base.
@Especially_Big_Satyr Hello,I want to use ur fossil service,I want helmet with +2 TS encahnt!

Spoiler

@OttoKiller Hello,I want to use ur fossil service,I want chest with crit base!

Spoiler

@OttoKiller Hello,I want to use ur fossil service,I want amulet with damage per int base!

Spoiler

@OttoKiller Hello,I want to use ur fossil service,I want gloves with frostbite on hit base!

Good stuff on sale

U always can make an offer!Just whisper me in the game or on the forum.

If u interest in something u should Whisper me in the game and ask about item what u need.

U always can ask me about something
my profile is always open
@OttoKiller
Last edited by OttoRus on Mar 10, 2020, 2:11:41 PM
Last bumped on May 1, 2020, 2:21:22 PM
b
b
awesome service!

i can totally recommend!
+ good fossil service
+rep
nice service