GGG is Hiring Programmers

"
"
SoM wrote:
"
unlucky_child wrote:
Its pity im not on zealand :((

job of a lifetime, move

Wouldn't help unless he was already a citizen of there or Australia. They have labour laws and these jobs don't meet the requirements for importing talent as the talent should be available locally.
Doesn't surprise me, we live in an age of progressing isolationism and countries wanting no bloody immigrants no matter how good a reason. Don't blame GGG they don't wanna go through excessive paperwork for a foreigner.
--
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Aug 15, 2019, 6:17:12 PM
"
vio wrote:
"
Viktranka wrote:

Doesn't surprise me, we live in an age of progressing isolationism and countries wanting no bloody immigrants no matter how good a reason. Don't blame GGG they don't wanna go through excessive paperwork for a foreigner.

ggg manages the immigration if you want to be one of their "human resources" and you apply as a programmer.

They dont.
Pity the emperor who sits alone on his throne.
"
unlucky_child wrote:
"
SoM wrote:
"
unlucky_child wrote:

job of a lifetime, move

It’s too risky to stop everything you’re doing now and move to the unknown area to test it. Imagine, how much i would need to spend/sacrifice in order to live there. So this job is definitely not for foreigners

Exactly ! 15 years ago though, no wife no kids and I would have applied without any hesitation
brb in 3 years.
"
unlucky_child wrote:

Their hr would look at your 40 challenges in path of exile and move cv to recycle bin in a heart beat.
Guess dabbling in matlab and python to make procedural Minecraft item generators ain't gonna cut the mustard.

Good luck to anyone who applies. You get to go work in Middle Earth, for heavens sake.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Meh.. Not joining something which threating people with baning while the gold selers walk around unaffected. :P
Isn't u copy BlizzarD way?

U decide to left blizzard, and make great game(it was... long time ago when dinosauros walking on earth....) and that was good idea, but u just following their way.

1. U solded.
2. U fired up ur members who still wants make that game great.

And now u need new ducks which will be quacking on a command...(sound's terrible, my own language not english, but i hope all understand what i mean).

Have a simple question, how much estimated time to PoE and Diablo will be looks similar? (personaly it's already 75%)
"
Viktranka wrote:

Why should an immigrant get hired over a native citizen, if one is available and capable?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info