PROBLEM HERE, PLEASE HELP.

at first, i wasn't able to get past the "checking resources" thing. but i did what they say, delete the "content.ggpk" in the game directory and then opening the path of exile shortcut at the desktop by right-clicking and then "run as administrator". it was downloading and i left the laptop turned on so the downloading would already be finished when i wake up.

the problem is the next day, i opened the laptop and the program was gone. so i checked the game directory and checked wether it was successfully downloaded. and the "content.ggpk" was "4,215,276KB" or more or less 4.2GB which means that the game was successfully downloaded based on its size. so what to do now? i opened the path of exile and again stuck with the checking resources.

please help. i haven't played this game once because of the "downloading matter". thank you in advance.

UPDATE!

after opening the path of exile.exe, it went again to "allocating space" then back to downloading. but this time it's 5.33GB. not sure with it but the first time i downloaded was only 4.2GB.
i'll wait for more.
Last edited by superhirro on Mar 15, 2013, 11:48:14 PM
Which filesystem do you have installed? The file should be much larger than that.
i updated the thread.. it's downloading again..
i have a question, what should be the size of the content.ggpk if it was fully downloaded?
i will have to know so if i have successfully downloaded mine. thanks.
Somewhere between 5 and 6GB
"
Drakier wrote:
Which filesystem do you have installed? The file should be much larger than that.

what filesystem are you talking?
Last edited by superhirro on Mar 16, 2013, 12:16:51 AM
"
Drakier wrote:
Somewhere between 5 and 6GB

somewhere between 5 or 6 gig? the first time i downloaded the full 4.2GB, now its downloading another 5.33GB. the content.ggpk is now at 5,149,164KB which would be 5.1GB. yet the second downloading is still at 0.22% or 23MB out of 55.33GB
so if i add them up, it would be at roughly 9GB. well i don't know why that happened. XD
Sorry. Filesystem on the hard drive. ntfs or fat32...

Because the size of the first file was coincidentally the Max file size on fat32.

No worries. It looks fine. Just let it download.
the game directory has now the "hashcache.dat" meaning i am actually making progress.. but the downloading stoped at act 3 maps i think? i lost connection. LOL. XD
now i'm back again at checking resources. :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info