[3.8] The Spider Thief (100% reduced visibility) Immortal Build

"
BowWizard wrote:
Any change of getting a POB update based on POE 3.8. Spiritual command and Gravepact are still there but paths to get to them are now quite different - especially Gravepact. If you update POB to 3.8 after using the link these both no longer show connected.

Where the heck can you find a timeless jewel with the curse and duration properties ? They don't seem to have such properties anymore - just Doryani, Xibaqua or Zerphi based - or am I searching for the wrong thing ?

Great build. A lot less mucking about compared to other spider minion builds. Thanks for putting it altogether !

You don't really. It's all about the seed # on the jewel. What I did is buy glorious vanity randomly until I got one that worked.

"
SuicideDuck wrote:
why not use farruls fur to get perma cat stealth instead of shade ? makes things a little easier and also ure not affected by the 45sec cooldown

How do you use the +2 seconds on Cat's Stealth to make it perma? We can stretch out that +2 quite a bit, but eventually Cat's Agility will take it over?

I will say that Shade Form is very useful for dealing with physical AoE damage. Fights like Minotaur will still sometimes do their AoE and it allows you to just ignore it all.
PoB has been updated for 3.8, in case is bored
Main characters: Deep_water - AnomaIy - Artica
Build guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602863
can you pls post a skill tree? ty
Vielen Dank auch von mir für den kreativen Build-Guide!

Ich verstehe, dass man die Base-Duration von Cat's Stealth von 4s mit Hilfe des Weapon-Swaps dehnen kann & die Base-Duration von Cat's Agility von 6s kürzer dauern lassen kann. Aber kommt nicht doch irgendwann Cat's Agility?

Wie ist man die ersten 45s 100% unsichtbar?

Falls man die ersten 45s nur unsichtbar ist, weil man dafür sorgen kann, dass Cat's Stealth 45s hält:

Weiß man sicher, dass man wenn man eine Instanz betritt, immer zu erst mit Cat's Stealth anfängt?

P.S.: Der Build sieht so spaßig aus, dass ich ihn gerne bauen würde:
Funktioniert er immer noch in 3.9?

Thank you for this creative build-guide from me, too!

I unsterstand, that the base duration of Cat's Stealth of 4s can be stretched with the weapon swap & the base duration of Cat's Agility of 6s can be made last shorter. However, at some point Cat's Agility is coming, right?

How is one the first 45s 100% unvisible?

If one is only invisible within the first 45s, because one can make Cat's stealth last 45s:

Does one know for sure, that when entering an instance, Cat's Stealth always commences first?

P.S.: The Build looks so funny, that I would like to do it myself:
Does it work like this in 3.9?
Last edited by Izanagi01 on Feb 9, 2020, 3:35:44 AM
"
Izanagi01 wrote:
Vielen Dank auch von mir für den kreativen Build-Guide!

Ich verstehe, dass man die Base-Duration von Cat's Stealth von 4s mit Hilfe des Weapon-Swaps dehnen kann & die Base-Duration von Cat's Agility von 6s kürzer dauern lassen kann. Aber kommt nicht doch irgendwann Cat's Agility?

Wie ist man die ersten 45s 100% unsichtbar?

Falls man die ersten 45s nur unsichtbar ist, weil man dafür sorgen kann, dass Cat's Stealth 45s hält:

Weiß man sicher, dass man wenn man eine Instanz betritt, immer zu erst mit Cat's Stealth anfängt?

P.S.: Der Build sieht so spaßig aus, dass ich ihn gerne bauen würde:
Funktioniert er immer noch in 3.9?

Thank you for this creative build-guide from me, too!

I unsterstand, that the base duration of Cat's Stealth of 4s can be stretched with the weapon swap & the base duration of Cat's Agility of 6s can be made last shorter. However, at some point Cat's Agility is coming, right?

How is one the first 45s 100% unvisible?

If one is only invisible within the first 45s, because one can make Cat's stealth last 45s:

Does one know for sure, that when entering an instance, Cat's Stealth always commences first?

P.S.: The Build looks so funny, that I would like to do it myself:
Does it work like this in 3.9?

I'm currently trying this build in 3.9. Will share some videos asap of the "clean build", no new gems/buffs/etc as i'm still testing the base build.

EDIT: here is one of them for now, died 4 times against map boss cause idk. Zero deaths against Warlord, then casually did the rest of the map.
https://youtu.be/HpPgXz4_Mvk
Last edited by DarkerThanTheOtherOne on Feb 25, 2020, 4:36:22 PM
"

EDIT: here is one of them for now, died 4 times against map boss cause idk.

Cursing him causes an automatic huge elemental aoe.

Thanks for testing out the current state of the build. I was interested to know how well it performed in 3.9.
"
Zenzen wrote:
"

EDIT: here is one of them for now, died 4 times against map boss cause idk.

Cursing him causes an automatic huge elemental aoe.

Thanks for testing out the current state of the build. I was interested to know how well it performed in 3.9.

Yeah it isn't bad. If you don't mind the "slow" clear speed it can take on even Sirus. Did it with lvl 10 gems and had only to "last hit" it with another char with culling strike at last portal because i didn't have a Dousing flask with me. Ignite + temp chain is near guaranteed death.

Should have a Sirus test recording somewhere.

And i would like to remind that i did the Warlord + t16 map with base build(not even switching shields cause lazy) and a lot of gem under lvl 16-17. Still has potential to grow with 3 curses, another aura etc.

In my version I'm using the central witch jewel socket for the Glorious Vanity and this results in lesser minion damage.
"

Yeah it isn't bad. If you don't mind the "slow" clear speed it can take on even Sirus. Did it with lvl 10 gems and had only to "last hit" it with another char with culling strike at last portal because i didn't have a Dousing flask with me. Ignite + temp chain is near guaranteed death.

Should have a Sirus test recording somewhere.

And i would like to remind that i did the Warlord + t16 map with base build(not even switching shields cause lazy) and a lot of gem under lvl 16-17. Still has potential to grow with 3 curses, another aura etc.

In my version I'm using the central witch jewel socket for the Glorious Vanity and this results in lesser minion damage.

That sounds pretty good for lvl 10 gems!

I think there's probably a lot of room for dps improvement between awakened gems and some more auras. I've been meaning to look at other spider builds too and see what they're doing this league for some ideas.
As some of you started asking me ingame how the build works or why their version don't, just read the first post of this thread.

I followed exactly DreamScythe guide lines with some minor adjustment in 3.9(and a different Glorious Vanity seed number). NO new mechanics used.

I don't recommend doing this build in 3.10 as GGG nerfed Temporal Chains on players and now you need more increased Curse Effect( and it is capped at 75%= 105% Total Increased Curse effect needed)[OLD BUILD; DISREGARD PLS]

In 3.10 we have 3 new things to possibly drop the Timeless Jewel:

- Veritania, the Redeemer influeced shield: gives increased curse effect
- The Jinxed Juju(actually not "new" but still helps)
- Delirium Medium Cluster Jewels with Curse Effect roll

Try with these before buying an uber expensive Timeless Jewel. The build general mechanics stay the same

EDIT: Example https://pastebin.com/gaBVYFAi, you just need the left Medium cluster jewel. Got one more to be safe and testing

EDIT2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJ-P6ClyNOg
the dude here explains new Temporal chains

TL;DR: NOW YOU NEED 275% INCREASED CURSE EFFECT FOR THE BUILD TO WORK

kind of impossible
so good luck

Last edited by DarkerThanTheOtherOne on Mar 18, 2020, 6:01:28 PM
I play this build on 3.10 on Garena and here are my thoughts.
You can get 275% easily without Coward's legacy / Timeless Jewel.

Cluster Jewels:
On a budget, you can get 30-45% from a curse effect Medium Cluster Jewel with:
Added Small Passive Skills have 25%-35% increased Effect
1 Added Passive Skill is Dark Discourse
If you have a jewel slot or another Passive skill you lose a bit of curse effect.
You can put 4 of these at the top outer jewel slots.
On average you can get 150% easily.
150%

Items/gems:
15% The Jinxed Juju
30% Helm enchant
10% curse on hit quality
15% Rare shield
70%

From the rest of Skill tree:
30% Skill tree (Skittering Runes/Whispers of Doom)
25% Ascendancy
55%

Total 275%

The difficult part to get more life pool and cap resists because cluster jewels take up too many skill points...
Even if mobs can't see you, random AOE will still kill you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info