3.8.0 Announcement Timeline

"
...crafting methods...

AYAYA
This league "was" awesome,glad u did some zumzum one,kinda bored about craft leagues focus.
Wish this content goes core,for people who dont like the incoming ones can have some fun in std.
Yes,i play std when i dont like the league,"guilty" on that.
hype
i hope with this
"
new crafting methods

You dont mean another crafting league like synthesis that got boring before it even started.Sure the implict mods were awesome but man that was a calculate everything cause you may screw up league for no reason
So, this is the teaser announcement to the pre-announcement announcement?

:-)
HURRY HURRY PLEASE AUGUST 20TH GET HERE!!!!
"
Joleco wrote:
Next league's cyclone - 0.5 range per stage, 3 max stages, 50% less movement, 1st hit deals 70% less dmg... 'Modifiers to Melee Attack Range also apply to this Skill's Area radius' removed.

That will be worse than the old cyclone lol
Big pog
"
Adambjjoz wrote:
Have you guys worked on improving the terrible servers & server performance, so that all the hard work going into the league isn't completely trashed again?

I'm hoping the awefull changes to the way movement works and how we path with our movement skills is also either fixed or just reverted back to what it was pre-3.7

This was one of the best leagues ever and it was borderline unplayable.

First of all you said about server performance as I play 7hrs a day I see no problems. Ya, some days I get instance crashed but its very rare and its no way it's unplayable.
And if u think legion is unplayable dude get a better internet, its a online game that needs a good enough bandwidth and if your internet is trash use predictive mode it might help as its borderline unplayable for you lol

And for the movement skill changes they are best you dont even need a faster att. or faster casting support linked with it, they are instant
Last edited by AdmiralGhost on Aug 12, 2019, 9:33:55 PM
"
TheLockedGuy wrote:
Does it matter? Is like anyone going to play the game with how well you guys balance end game?

Cant even play POE? Need easy(Balanced) endgame?
hahhahahha

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info