3.8.0 Announcement Timeline

"
Rekill wrote:
"
Skel3ton wrote:
trash league incoming, cyclone hope nerfed, but still this game sucks. :)

What are you still doing here then? Nobody cares what you think. Just move on if you don't like it. It's not like you going to change anything with your stupid comment. Bye!

Do you think like i care, what u are saying and no, its not stupid comment. Comment have no intelligence. Do not talk to me. I just say my opinion.
Last edited by Skel3ton on Aug 13, 2019, 12:13:23 PM
For the love of my eyes ..pls ad an option to reduce visual effects in game
Craft league plz
"
Skel3ton wrote:
LUL from time what Tencent bought GGG, quality with game going down. Less fun, more grind, more chaos in crafting etc.

Except it's been going down for almost a year by the time the investment has been announced.
"
TheLockedGuy wrote:
Does it matter? Is like anyone going to play the game with how well you guys balance end game?

Im nearly certain you will
Please fix your game/network code. I have a high end PC and 5G internet connection, and I still get lag every time a legion pops or similar but to a lesser degree when opening strongboxes. Basically anytime a bunch of enemies/effects are loaded at once, the game just locks up and becomes unplayable. This problem has been going on for years. This only happens with POE and no other game.
ay Dios mio!
Honestly...not that excited about the league...games getting boring as hell with a forced metashift.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
"
TheLockedGuy wrote:
Does it matter? Is like anyone going to play the game with how well you guys balance end game?

It does matter. A lot of people going to play new expansions. I'm amongst them. Game may be not ideal, but it's FAR from "who's going to play it" state.
Can't wait c(-.-c)
G.G.G. is Awesome!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info