[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

Hey, I've been having a lot of fun with this build. Thank you for the guide.

So the things I do differently. I use purity of elements in place of Pride, because I find the Immunities very useful. I've placed a faster attacks support on ground slam, otherwise felt too slow. My ms and onslaught flasks are with the "used when you use a travel skill" and "increased attacks speed during flask effect". I included the Amethyst flask with the immunity to poison suffix and cast when poisoned enchant on it. So far it works well. I don't die often and it is always dew to surprise damage and slow reactions.
My questions, are some of the things above wrong? What do you think would be a good improvement. I have around 40 exalts budget and I am not sure what the next step should be. Thank you in advance.
Last edited by mvmilev on Oct 27, 2021, 7:22:12 PM
What is everyone doing instead of fortify post nerf?
Frawrst how can you fit 4 auras/stance?
Blood and Sand
Flesh and Stone
Pride
Herald of Purity

"
Sesiro wrote:
Frawrst how can you fit 4 auras/stance?
Blood and Sand
Flesh and Stone
Pride
Herald of Purity

He answered that earlier. He takes Champion of the Cause and its mastery " 15% mana efficiency "; Brinkmanship and its mastery "50% mana efficiency on Stance skills". Check the passive skill build of his league character in his profile.
Last edited by mvmilev on Oct 28, 2021, 1:21:08 PM
Champion of the cause isnt in the POB, so if we follow the build WITHOUT champion of the cause what aura's/stances should we take?
"
Dooftard wrote:
Champion of the cause isnt in the POB, so if we follow the build WITHOUT champion of the cause what aura's/stances should we take?

just drop either flesh and stone or herald of purity if you dont go champion of cause

My current gear, I'm at about 4.6k life, but there's still some yellow/blue packs that tend to 1shot me before I can even Warcry, especially in Scourge.

Just wanna make sure, is there anything on the gear I can improve? All my defenses including Chaos are pretty much capped. I was considering going Chieftain and just max out on STR but I'm thinking this defeats the purpose of the build.
Last edited by ZGBLOOD on Oct 28, 2021, 4:18:07 PM
Love the build so far man, its fun to play a slam build again! Quick question, are you going to move into a CWDT for call/blood rage? Or just going to stay manual on everything?
Love the build so far man, its fun to play a slam build again! Quick question, are you going to move into a CWDT for call/blood rage? Or just going to stay manual on everything?
Hello @frawst, thank you for the great build.

Small request: could you update PoB with brinkmanship + champion of cause and with suggested earthshatter links?

I know its minor, but I'm a noob and it would be super convenient. Thank you, much appreciated :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info