Lag for about 2 minutes when entering any area?

Hey, game worked fine up until like 4 days ago(most likely right after 3.7.4c was released) and now i'm getting insane lag on start up + whenever i enter a new area, for about 2 minutes - 2.5 minutes then it runs great. Which as you can imagine is INCREDIBLY annoying, I could deal with opening a map and waiting for a bit, but when it comes to timed missions and boss rooms where the boss can attack you right away, it's unplayable.
So far i've tried:
changing literally all graphics settings, tried lowest and highest and the recommended settings, no difference.
--noasync and --preload and all those, no difference.
installed it on my SSD instead, no difference.
install the stand alone instead of steam, no difference.
setting it to high priority in the task manager, no difference.
turning off literally all other softwares etc running, no difference.

what do?
Last bumped on Aug 21, 2019, 9:49:07 AM
Yea. I've been getting some really bad lag here also. I've been dropped several times now. Was doing a Coves map when it happened.
bump bump, anyone have any ideas?
5 dollar reward to anyone who can solve this for me, its killing my soul
you are sure it's can't be an update to your antivirus / firewall software ?
Yes, i have POE bypassed in my firewall and have also tried turning it off all together, but thank you either way
"
ludicneeds wrote:
Yes, i have POE bypassed in my firewall and have also tried turning it off all together, but thank you either way

is there any kind of firewall (UPnP) in your ISP device ?
None that i'm aware of, but i've tried bypassing my router and taking the ethernet cable straight in from the wall socket, same result
Booted it up after work yesterday and now it somehow works, even though i changed nothing. Maybe it was the patch? Didn't say anything about fixing lag spikes in the patch notes though.
ANYWAY im not gonna complain, works perfectly now. Thanks GGG?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info